• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre season 21/22 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure giving karius match time in pre season does anyone a favour other than clubs now put off by his dogshit ability / confidence

Gordon and Elliott both look boss

Playing Karius today must've been the dumbest decision Klopp's made here.

That guy should be as far away as possible from LFC the little instagram model posing cheating prick.

Playing Karius today must've been the dumbest decision Klopp's made here.

That guy should be as far away as possible from LFC the little instagram model posing cheating prick.
Why? It's friendly, you need to keep him in the window, hoping some mug might pay a £1m

Can imagine the Toure brothers are some of the nicest people on earth, Wonder what he's doing out there, can't imagine it was to hang with Sadio and Mo?

Anyway Mainz this afternoon should be a tough test.

Can imagine the Toure brothers are some of the nicest people on earth, Wonder what he's doing out there, can't imagine it was to hang with Sadio and Mo?

Will be interesting to see what sort of player combinations we put out. With Virgil & Joe not featuring earlier in the week, I wonder if we can even expect either to start the season. If not - I imagine we are looking at Matip & Konate starting versus Norwich and thus should get some playing time together.

Great opportunity (this next 2-3 weeks) for Elliot to build his on-pitch connection with Mo & Sadio.

Will be interesting to see what sort of player combinations we put out. With Virgil & Joe not featuring earlier in the week, I wonder if we can even expect either to start the season. If not - I imagine we are looking at Matip & Konate starting versus Norwich and thus should get some playing time together.

Great opportunity (this next 2-3 weeks) for Elliot to build his on-pitch connection with Mo & Sadio.

They're 2 monsters, I'd be more than confident even if we went the season with those 2.

& it does look like Harvey will be considered a serious option for next season and be given Shaqiri's minutes + more.

He's back

219136395_1761096547395311_3663242847293167808_n.jpg

He was invited by Mane, they're friends.

They're 2 monsters, I'd be more than confident even if we went the season with those 2.

& it does look like Harvey will be considered a serious option for next season and be given Shaqiri's minutes + more.

Agreed, that is one hell of a pairing for 3rd and 4th choice (where I presume they'll start the season pecking order wise).

I am expecting Tsimikas to breakthrough this season. He was held back due to the inexperience of the CBs, I fully expect that with healthy CBs and Fabinho in DM we'll see him play more to take some of the load off Robertson in the early part of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom