• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre season 21/22 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manager of HB Køge Daniel Agger signs 28-year-old Jon Flanagan on a free after having consulted friend and Rangers-manager Steven Gerrard on the matter.

https://www.hbkoge.dk/hb-koege-skriver-med-rutineret-engelsk-back/

Danish 1st Division team not far from where I live.. a bit odd really but fun nonetheless.
I could actually in a very weird world play against him in 3-4 four years he lingers on in Denmark and steps down from senior ball as my Old Boys team from time to time play teams from Køge..

Matip showing off

Have a feeling that he'll be starting if he manages to stay for the start of the season.

He has a good predecessor in that respect. Sami was actually playing MF for Willem II when we watched them, initially scouting someone else. Fortunately it was big Ron Yeats doing the scouting, and the rest is history.

If I had the same numbers in my bank account, I'd be dancing every day. On camera, off camera, with no shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom