• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Wolves (a) - Sat 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah has annoying habit of playing to Trent’s back foot, slowing him down a second that matters.

Get the feeling that if Wolves nick a goal first it'll be game over for us the way they're defending.

Can see why they've only scored 12 goals this season.

But you can also see why they've only conceded 12 as well.

Our front three started like they'd just been introduced. Happily rekindled their friendship after 30 mins. Should be ahead, bad misses by Jota and Mo.

Three superb passes from Thiago but Fabinho is player of the half for me.

Mane - fuck me. I'm waiting for his usual sublime moment. Mo hasn't been on it yet either.

Jota looking the most likely to break this deadlock. Wolves don't look any sort of threat to be honest but still I'd be very happy with a 0-1 win for us at the moment.

Theory: Thiago grows his hair out with every return to health. Looking a bit longer longer usual now, as this three or so matches is the longest he's gone without breaking.

It was an open goal. Watch it again. It was only great defending because we missed an open goal. Now go fuck off and argue with someone else you fucking clown.
You’re a mong. You only come in here when we aren’t winning and spout shit.

Reactions: Raz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom