• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match - Preston Away (League cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went the pub straight from work and forgot we were playing, ended up going for an amazing Indian and getting cocktails. Was walking the dogs out of my mind in the early hours when I saw this topic.

To be honest I'm happier that City got beat than we won. Read into that what you will.
Schadenfreude is a beautiful thing.

I went the pub straight from work and forgot we were playing, ended up going for an amazing Indian and getting cocktails. Was walking the dogs out of my mind in the early hours when I saw this topic.

To be honest I'm happier that City got beat than we won. Read into that what you will.
I read into that, that you are delighted that this competition after such a long time will get new winners, but deep down you know it aint gonna be us because Klopp tries his very very best to select such mash up teams that we have no hope of making it to the final.

Same.

From his brief appearances this season so far, Neco Williams has looked decent. Hopefully it continues.

Adrian did well but I still don’t really want to see him playing for us again unless it is absolutely necessary!
Agreed but nice if it’s his last performance for us that it will be fond memory for him and the fans.

Midfielders in the reserves who are in contention:
Morton
Clayton
Norris

Attackers:
Gordon, if he's back from injury
Balagizi
Musialowski

Youtuber saying Balagizi and Polish Matt would have been selected but were in quarantine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom