• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Leeds (A) - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick Google of penthrox says it's banned in the US and only licensed here and Australia / NZ. Must be fucking amazing.

*Opens Tor browser*
It' called "the green whistle" in Australia as per Bondi /rescue
It's very effective stuff.

Fortunate this injury didn't happen in the 1970s. Instead of trained medics with equipment and medicine, some bloke who also sets up the cones would be running on with a bucket of cold water and sponge to slosh all over poor Harvey.

When my dad was a youngster his youth footy team had a special guest one day from LFC that was supposed to teach them and give some tips. None of the kids listened to the bloke because they knew him as the guy that ran around with a sponge and bucket on match day.
The guy turned out to be Mr Paisley!

I think he was the physio for a while right?

When my dad was a youngster his youth footy team had a special guest one day from LFC that was supposed to teach them and give some tips. None of the kids listened to the bloke because they knew him as the guy that ran around with a sponge and bucket on match day.
The guy turned out to be Mr Paisley!

I think he was the physio for a while right?

He was and when he moved up, Joe Fagan took over and when he moved up in his turn, Ronnie Moran took over. I read that Paisley had qualified as a physio, but I'm not sure about the other two.

One time I was injected with demerol via iv. That's the closest I'll ever get to shooting heroin thank God. I went from the worst pain in my life to a profound euphoria and felt myself floating up and away, not in the same way as a hallucinogen where there is ego loss, but instead just ceasing to actually be a person at all, let alone with cares or concerns. I hope dyings like that. I know I'd get addicted to opiates if I was on them. Though, I suppose anyone could say that.

One time I was injected with demerol via iv. That's the closest I'll ever get to shooting heroin thank God. I went from the worst pain in my life to a profound euphoria and felt myself floating up and away, not in the same way as a hallucinogen where there is ego loss, but instead just ceasing to actually be a person at all, let alone with cares or concerns. I hope dyings like that. I know I'd get addicted to opiates if I was on them. Though, I suppose anyone could say that.

Beats sniffing tipex thinner I suppose...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom