• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Everton (H) - PL - Sun 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------Alisson-------------
Gomez--Konate--Virgil--Tsimikas
----------------Fabs------------------
---------Jones-----Hendo-----------
Salah--------Mane--------Jota

Worried the wankers will think its a rugby match.

Obvs it will, because us having injuries and losing the title race is waaaaaay above not getting relegated in their list of hapless, fucked up priorities.
Nah. I’ve asked that of blues in the past. They used to say stop us winning the league at all costs. Now they’re fearful they may actually go down and want to give themselves the best chance to stay up.

Nah. I’ve asked that of blues in the past. They used to say stop us winning the league at all costs. Now they’re fearful they may actually go down and want to give themselves the best chance to stay up.
If Fat Frank has any sense, he keeps his best players away from this game, class it as a write off, no chance of a win, play the under 15's.

I'm afraid, like practically every Bitters coach before him, it will be dogs of war, leave your mark on your opposite number shite. After the game against Utd, I was uncomfortable repeatedly hearing people say that Utd should have kicked Thiago, and that he should have been pummelled for the temerity of running the game. I hope we don't play him.

Once the first goal goes in Everton will collapse like pack of cards. I think they will play for a defensive smash and grab job. But they don't have the players for it.

My only concern is that they get overly aggressive and try and get one of our key players injured.

I watched the Everton - Leicester game and it was insanely filled with rage from the home crowd. Angry, fuming and aggressive bitters going crazy when Leicester took the lead.
They wanted blood. So God knows what some of their players will do under pressure tomorrow.
Just dont want an injury from a silly tackle. Pickford, Holgate, Coleman, Allan or Richarlison. Anyone one of them are walking red card waiting to happen.

Hope we smash them and Burnley win.

If any silliness does breakout I have no doubt Virgil and konate will ensure amends are made

Pickford and Richardson messing up another Liverpool player's season will be classed as mission successful.

They’re desperate for every point and can’t risk a red with the run in to the end of season. They’ll bank 12 men behind the ball and still lose

Rat face may have done us a favour. His creaming over Hanibal smashing into our player and the subsequent apology was brought up in the press conference. Klopp made the point aggressive play is allowed and intent to injury isn’t. Hopefully the ref has taken notice.

Last edited:
Rat face may have done us a favour. His creaming over Hanibal smashing into our player and the subsequent apology was brought up in the press conference. Klopp made the point aggressive play is allowed and intent to injury isn’t. Hopefully the ref has taken notice.
We get 2 early goals and sit back, like the Man U away game. Frank hates Liverpool, and would probably see us lose players to injury and see his side go down rather than us winning silverware

So if we do get a 2 goal lead, do we push for goal difference, or play cautiously?

Obvs may not get a 2 goal lead...

I don’t think it’s in our nature to change our style. We may drop a few gears but even then we make chances. If we’re 2 up we will go on to score more.

This is about winning first in our futile chase of City. If we get into a comfortable position then by all means go full on humiliate

We get 2 early goals and sit back, like the Man U away game. Frank hates Liverpool, and would probably see us lose players to injury and see his side go down rather than us winning silverware
Yeah I remember when Frank lost his cool when we played Chelsea in the title winning season. He said something like we ain't all that because we've only won 1 Premier League title. This is a double reason I want to smack Everton.

Last edited:
Interesting fact found on twitter.
"Only once before in the club’s history have Liverpool faced United and then Everton in consecutive encounters in the league at Anfield. That happened in September 1925, when a 5-0 victory over United was followed by a 5-1 win against our neighbours, with Dick Forshaw bagging a hat-trick in both games.'
Let's emulate and honour the memory of Dick.

Last edited:
Jonathon Liew in The Guardian tickled me :

Everton’s reaction to a difficult few months under Ronald Koeman in 2017 was to hit the panic button and hire the cloven hooves of Sam Allardyce to coach a squad full of technical passers. In the short term it worked. But the brake it put on their long-term ambitions was fatal. It broadcast to everyone – future coaches, prospective players, fans and sponsors – that their principles were essentially disposable. Everton arguably haven’t been the same club since.

Interesting fact found on twitter.
"Only once before in the club’s history have Liverpool faced United and then Everton in consecutive encounters in the league at Anfield. That happened in September 1925, when a 5-0 victory over United was followed by a 5-1 win against our neighbours, with Dick Forshaw bagging a hat-trick in both games.'
Let"s emulate and honour the memory of Dave.
Did you hear that Mo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom