• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match CL final vs Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on virgin for free as well I believe.

All I’ve read from BT sport support on Twitter is it will only be shown online. The last 2 years it was shown for free on freeview, sky and virgin. This year it isn’t.

All I’ve read from BT sport support on Twitter is it will only be shown online. The last 2 years it was shown for free on freeview, sky and virgin. This year it isn’t.
Yeah, I've edited my earlier post after going to look for the article I thought I read & being unable to find it.

They’re being dicks. I bet it’s a ploy to get the non tech savvy lot to purchase its for £26/month and hoping they forget they bought it and the money keeps rolling in.

I used to love watching Sugar Ray Leonard as a kid but I thought Hagler would kill him when they got into the ring. I'm going over to YouTube now to watch some clips.

This is the first time I’ve ever seen a thread go off topic on 6cm.

Dreadful really

Nah not meant like that. But see these fine fighters mentioned in same thread as the worst coward divers in footie history is confusing. The Real squad is the same sort of type as the guy who cried when showing his wound to the ref at Anfield....

Are you thinking of when Carragher made Nani cry? That was a beautiful sight.

think I am going to throw fiver wins on everything between 5 - 3 and 6 - 5 on the day ( will include 4 - 4, 5 - 5 ) as this really could be a throwback the likes of which we won't see again.

I used to love watching Sugar Ray Leonard as a kid but I thought Hagler would kill him when they got into the ring. I'm going over to YouTube now to watch some clips.
If you've got kodi there's an addon called knock out that has collated all the clips & fights online for boxers in.

It's brilliant. Just scroll & select the boxer you want & then the fight or highlights.

think I am going to throw fiver wins on everything between 5 - 3 and 6 - 5 on the day ( will include 4 - 4, 5 - 5 ) as this really could be a throwback the likes of which we won't see again.
I put a fiver on 3-5 yesterday & thought the same myself. The odds are that long & both teams so attacking that it kinda makes sense. If I had the cash to do it I would do.

As it is I've been thinking we're gonna win 5-3 for ages so that's what it's gone on.

Got a fiver on 6.5+ goals too.

Gonna try to cover those bets with a free bet I have that'll put on 3.5+ goals cos I really can't see less than 4 in 90 minutes. Not with the attackers & style of both sides.

I'm going for over 4.5 goals and my free in-play bet (if B365 have it on) will be us to win with a -2 handicap.

stuck me fiver on 6-1 to us.... think it was 250/1....

You never know....

The crazy reason.... the day of the 1st leg against Roma I saw a lorry driving in front of me on way to work with the number plate LG61 FSG

Last Game 6-1 Fenway Sports Group....

Clutching at strawers, but seemed like a sign (it was in reality a sign of sort).

stuck me fiver on 6-1 to us.... think it was 250/1....

You never know....

The crazy reason.... the day of the 1st leg against Roma I saw a lorry driving in front of me on way to work with the number plate LG61 FSG

Last Game 6-1 Fenway Sports Group....

Clutching at strawers, but seemed like a sign (it was in reality a sign of sort).

Man... give that kind of money to red cross!

By the way just had the worst waiter ever here in Italy.... didn't understand a word Norwegian... not Italian either by the way. But he turns out to be a young egyptian so heavy tip will fall his way!!

Man... give that kind of money to red cross!

By the way just had the worst waiter ever here in Italy.... didn't understand a word Norwegian... not Italian either by the way. But he turns out to be a young egyptian so heavy tip will fall his way!!
"Hey kid, bet on Salah to score a hat trick next week"

I'm tempted to Debbie Down this thread but I'll just leave y'all alone to do your thing.

I honestly don't know which way this is going to go. My gut feel is a positive one but that's probably a combination of hope, excitement and just a feeling that as in 2005, this is somehow meant to be. The only non-Liverpool kit I've ever owned was a Real Madrid one...and it was bought in 1984 which as we all know, was the year we beat Roma in the final. It was my first overseas holiday with my parents...we were in Salou in Spain and they bought me a knock-off Madrid top. This is all very tenuous I know but in my mind, it's a sign.

I'll arrive home from the final at around 6pm on Sunday, then I'll be up again at 2.30am on the Monday to catch a flight to Corfu. If I can get hold of an inflatable European Cup I'm going to recreate this picture from my poolside. This is one of my favourite LFC images taken the day after that '84 win. Just an ordinary bloke sitting in the sun having just won the biggest prize in club football. God bless you Joe.

Joe%20Fagan%201983-1985

As far as my head is concerned, 2 or 3-1 to us.

My head very much says Madrid will win.

Real Madrid get to European cup finals. Then they win them. Thats what they do. Thats ALL that club is about.
Ronaldo
Bale
Marcelo
Ramos
Modric
Kroos
Benzema
Isco
Asensio

They have a fucking amazing team who KNOW how to win this trophy. We have a team of 11 fit players and a manager who loses finals for fun.

Heart us.
Head them.

Ronaldo
Bale
Marcelo
Ramos
Modric
Kroos
Benzema
Isco
Asensio

And I know we shouldn't refer back to that embarrassing win in 2005 but look at that Milan team...they should never have lost that.

Believe Onky, believe.

My head very much says Madrid will win.

Real Madrid get to European cup finals. Then they win them. Thats what they do. Thats ALL that club is about.
Ronaldo
Bale
Marcelo
Ramos
Modric
Kroos
Benzema
Isco
Asensio

They have a fucking amazing team who KNOW how to win this trophy. We have a team of 11 fit players and a manager who loses finals for fun.

Heart us.
Head them.

Not a part of me thinks that we're going to lose. My head says Liverpool. I look at Marcello and imagine the nightmares that Salah will give him. I look at Carvajal and I imagine him being swamped by Robbo and Mane. I look at the spaces they gave Munich and I think, if that was us, we'd be ruining these. My only worry is bad luck, because we're perfectly formed to tear them apart.

Not a part of me thinks that we're going to lose. My head says Liverpool. I look at Marcello and imagine the nightmares that Salah will give him. I look at Carvajal and I imagine him being swamped by Robbo and Mane. I look at the spaces they gave Munich and I think, if that was us, we'd be ruining these. My only worry is bad luck, because we're perfectly formed to tear them apart.
I'm gonna keep reading this continually to try to keep my nerves in check as the day approaches.

I may have to get it printed I'll need to read it that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom