• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Chelsea (A) - Sunday 16:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we will even see Thiago on the bench as a option today. It goes against the team ethic and preparation that Klopp focuses on over and over. He's had one session? Maybe?

I would like this as the starting group with Keita, with Gini, Jones, and Minamino as the possible subs, unless there is an injury to address.

I am almost always wrong.
Haha probably wishful thinking on my behalf but he is supposedly clear to play so he may have some involvement.

Haha probably wishful thinking on my behalf but he is supposedly clear to play so he may have some involvement.
I suspect he’s been cramming Klopp’s instructions for the last weeks, once he had the nod it was happening...

I don't think we will even see Thiago on the bench as a option today. It goes against the team ethic and preparation that Klopp focuses on over and over. He's had one session? Maybe?

I would like this as the starting group with Keita, with Gini, Jones, and Minamino as the possible subs, unless there is an injury to address.

Except when you are a baller, like when VVD went straight in to make his debut.

Klopp sounded quite positive when asked about him playing, but that could be to keep Lampard guessing & having to prep for more potential issues.

I'd usually say you were completely right, but I honestly don't know in this case.

Klopp sounded quite positive when asked about him playing, but that could be to keep Lampard guessing & having to prep for more potential issues.

I'd usually say you were completely right, but I honestly don't know in this case.

I think he’ll start.

That was my thought. Leave the door open to keep Frank up at night.

I would have him on the bench and see how the game pans out. If we're losing he'll bring him on to carry out the rescue plan, if we're winning he'll bring him on to shut down the game. Either way it'd be the right decision.

Chelsea XI to face Liverpool: Arrizabalaga; James, Christensen, Zouma, Alonso; Kovacic, Kante, Jorginho; Mount, Werner, Havertz

"Gomez (minor knock) and Matip (minor muscle issue) both miss out."

Klopp:

0551f506725ac1deeaa85d46f8b9a5fd.jpg

Big test for Fabs against Werner's pace and movement. I guess today we'll find out if he can be a viable 4th CB option.

That didn't take long to fuck up, did it? Thought we'd last longer than 2 weeks like

"minor" knock + "minor" muscle strain + hello everybody I'm liverpool's doctor nick riviera = out for the season

I did think Milner might be a better option at CB but he's barely 5'9"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom