• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Pre Match Baton

Prefix for Poll Threads

Pass the baton?

• Yes - you fucked up the quad you lanky prick

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • No - 92 points & CL Final, don't mess with the system

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Do you really think I give a shit?

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brizzle

Match thread starter
So what do we think?

I'm doubting myself here. We had a great system, but was it holding us back? Or was it helping us over perform?

Do we roll the system out for another year, or do we hand the responsibility over as we have our own evolution.

God I want to snip my fingers off with secateurs rather than type this but ….

@Modo did a pretty decent pre match thread or two.

Maybe @Brizzle focus’s his power on the two we want most and Modo and a.n. other get the domestic cups?

You know, a bit like Kelleher and Becker

So what do we think?

I'm doubting myself here. We had a great system, but was it holding us back? Or was it helping us over perform?

Do we roll the system out for another year, or do we hand the responsibility over as we have our own evolution.

Don't be stupid, we lost just 2 league games last season

.......or go rogue troll, sign up for one of the City fan websites and start their match threads next season,

Fuck me Modo, you gotta be pissed at that

Folks have been sacrificed in front of altars (RIP Oncy) for us to the win the league.

No task is too demeaning, no sacrifice is too much. We all have our duties. All must be sacrificed at the altar of the quad plus Copa America.

So this season Brizzle should be open & honest about when he is fatigued, and pass the baton at that point, rather than trying to be the hero and carrying on as if he is fine, while costing us in the final week of the season.

Did you just called me fatigued?

Folks have been sacrificed in front of altars (RIP Oncy) for us to the win the league.

No task is too demeaning, no sacrifice is too much. We all have our duties. All must be sacrificed at the altar of the quad plus Copa America.

Evidence has recently come to light that Oncy wasn’t sacrificed… he turned vegan and left the forum IN SHAME

While you are all spouting your voodoo shit and jinxing and double jinxing each other, royally trying your best to fuck up our season in July, I'm putting it out there now. We're winning the league lads. I'm powerful enough to reverse all of the meddling that you just did in things way beyond the comprehension of your small minds.

Hal can fuck right off too.

Any of you so much as whip your cock out in-game or try to preempt anti-jinxing a result with pre match tomfoolery and you'll be wearing garlic chains and putting sage around the perimeter of your house for infinity, in the vein hope of banishing the hell spell I will bring down on you all.

I've made a pact, it's a done deal. Don't fuck it up. See you all in May for number 20.

While you are all spouting your voodoo shit and jinxing and double jinxing each other, royally trying your best to fuck up our season in July, I'm putting it out there now. We're winning the league lads. I'm powerful enough to reverse all of the meddling that you just did in things way beyond the comprehension of your small minds.

Any of you so much as whip your cock out in-game or try to preempt anti-jinxing a result with pre match tomfoolery and you'll be wearing garlic chains and putting sage around the perimeter of your house for infinity, in the vein hope of banishing the hell spell I will bring down on you all.

I've made a pact, it's a done deal. Don't fuck it up. See you all in May for number 20.

This will only work because Brizzle started this thread. Just saying.

You’re enlisted.

That’s my reminder. I need to update the list. And the beer thread.

You’re enlisted.

That’s my reminder. I need to update the list. And the beer thread.

Yes, your list helps me plot out this seasons sacrifices and it’s 5 days until I can have a beer again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom