• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Porto vs Liverpool (A) CL last 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs are doing what they always do under Potch, they are playing so so so high, it makes them difficult to play against, but all it takes is a good bit of play or a mistake and Juve can be right through.

And thats what I mean, all that pressure from Spurs for ten minutes, but it's Juve the ones who get through 2 on 3 and force a great save from Lloris.

I just saw what they showed on TV Sport 2 from somewhere in Eastern Europe at half time and he was all smiles and these are the best 16 teams in Europe and we should all touch each other's dicks and stuff.

4iPCHRx.jpg

I have a feeling that this is where we crash out.
Porto are no mugs with lots of experience of this stage of the competition.
This is our first knock out tie in the Champions league since 2009.
There is absolutely no room for complacency and with Moreno predicted to start I am nervous of our chances

Meh.... now is our time....

Big euro nights at Anfield.....

I think we can win it, we can beat anyone on our day.

There is absolutely no room for complacency and with Moreno predicted to start I am nervous of our chances
Feelings don't come into it.

Porto really shouldn't have the quality to trouble us over two legs - they are joint top of their league with Benfica (same points) who lost all 6 games in their CL group topped by United. Porto managed 6 points being walloped 1-3 at home by Besiktas and losing 3-2 at RB Leipzig. And they have multiple injuries in the midst of the defence, amongst others.

We really shouldn't have too much trouble overcoming them, they're not WBA FFS.

Last edited:
Moreno?!?!

Fuck

We're going to rip Porto apart inside 20 minutes.

They haven't got a clue how to deal with Salah and co.

Ryan Babel scored against them when they lost 3-1, at home, to Besiktas.

So in case I don't get to watch this tonight...

Someone, maybe @Modo, linked to somewhere you can download full matches. Can I get a repost of that link?

How long does it normally take for the matches to be put up?

Says a lot when our captain isn't even on the promotional shite

What in the actual fuck is that? Looks more like a new teaser for an upcoming "Hunchback of Notre Dame" than a game of football. A bit embarrassing really.

And why do Firmino have a lazy eye? Didn't they see the flick in the weekend, no lazy eye can vision that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom