• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Porto vs Liverpool (A) CL last 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clyne(e) has travelled? Surely as a mascot/proof of existence outside of MTV rather than a squad member?

Klopp was only 'switching' for the CL because he wanted Karius to step up. Now that he has, I think he will keep the jersey. Sorry Migs, you'll be joining one of the teams getting promoted from the Championship in the summer most likely.

If only.... the Mrs is like a dog on heat as trying for a sprog.... it was my 1 night away..... argh

If she's trying for a sprog you're laughing. She needs to keep you onside or otherwise its the turkey baster. Tell her nothing gets the sperm counts up like an exciting game of footy.

It's the best lie since the one that sperm is very good for the skin if ingested. That apparently has worked in the past for at least one forumite.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2390226-why-football-is-one-of-lifes-most-powerful-aphrodisiacs

If she's trying for a sprog you're laughing. She needs to keep you onside or otherwise its the turkey baster. Tell her nothing gets the sperm counts up like an exciting game of footy.

It's the best lie since the one that sperm is very good for the skin if ingested. That apparently has worked in the past for at least one forumite.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2390226-why-football-is-one-of-lifes-most-powerful-aphrodisiacs
Of course, who hasn't used that line before. Reminds me of back in the days when i convinced a woman that i couldn't do her pussy for religious beliefs so i could only do her up the bum.....she let me as well.

Does anyone except new couples do valentines day? First year, second at a push. If you're married and still buying into this shite then it's your own fault.

first wife card this year then I hope we're done with this shite, waste of money

Does anyone except new couples do valentines day? First year, second at a push. If you're married and still buying into this shite then it's your own fault.

I was awoken at 3am to my wife vomiting and pissing out her arse simultaneously, and thanks to childbirth it didn't even register. I helped her clean up her filth put her on a couch and put the Olympics on, vpned into bbciplayer since nbc is unwatchable. Did the morning feed, made her some oatmeal. That's love, down in the trenches. Happy Valentines day.

A bouquet of flowers is all it takes to keep them happy .... do it and it'll pay dividends in both the long and short term :)

P.S. We do Valentine Day's dinner on either the 15th or 16th (some restaurants are getting wise to this tactic and stretching it out another day) when prices are now 1/3 of those on the 14th. We don't then have to sit in a room full of other couples all over each other (when you're my age you can't compete with the level of romance / dedication that's on show) !

This is what pisses me off though. A bouquet that would have cost 30 quid at the weekend will be near 100. All the restaurants doing shit set meals for more than double any other day, when you've got more choice and you haven't been forced out when the footy is on. It's for fucking nobheads. All of it.

I’m fortunate. My mrs birthday is 3 days before valentines so she’s never been bothered about it. Birthday card and out for a meal Sunday lunchtime and I was back in time to watch the Southampton game. She’s a good un.

Me and the Mrs didn't do valentines day even before we were married, just a waste of time and money. Don't see the point in it. Like my wife said to me "if it takes a certain day for you to show your feelings then there's something wrong in our relationship". Plus its a fucking con...fuck that.

I get Bex flowers every few weeks anyway (not expensive ones like), so it means I'm rarely in the doghouse. Thank fuck.

This is what pisses me off though. A bouquet that would have cost 30 quid at the weekend will be near 100. All the restaurants doing shit set meals for more than double any other day, when you've got more choice and you haven't been forced out when the footy is on. It's for fucking nobheads. All of it.
For the bouquet I always go to the wholesale market, 1/3 cost of retail outlets. And as I said re. restaurants, never on the 14th, maybe go 2 days earlier - the missus should appreciate the savings and also have all her Instagram pics ready to post come the big day ;)

I have been of the considered opinion that we'll twat these home and away ever since the draw, and I'm not changing my mind now.

I simply can't see any way Klopp would have Milner as the advanced #8, simply zero chance. Lallana has made what are effectively 3 x sub appearances since his comeback from injury. I think he'll start. Otherwise the same team as Rurik's which is assuming Gomez is fit.

----------------------Karius--------------------
Gomez----Lovren----Virgil----Robertson
---------------Hendo------Gini---------------
----------------------Lallana-------------------
---Salah-----------Firmino--------Mane---

Huh? Milner played in that role in our last few important games, like Spurs.

Rurik - to your earlier question, Milner plays. He, Gini and Hendo as the midfield 3. Allows the front 3 to stay advanced, as I imagine he’ll ask the full backs to stay in position too.

I'm bringing mine to a dive sports bar in Mexico to watch the match. She's taking it well so far. Bribing her with ribs and beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom