• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Please post all post match vids and pics here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halmy is right. Just now they're a Behemoth, a giant conglomerate rooted in oil cash, and with an international web of teams and businesses. In terms of a footballing institution, with pedigree and history and a long established international fanbase, obviously they're not there.

Halmy is right. Just now they're a Behemoth, a giant conglomerate rooted in oil cash, and with an international web of teams and businesses. In terms of a footballing institution, with pedigree and history and a long established international fanbase, obviously they're not there.

I was joking. Well, in a way.

You're right. They have no real pedigree (they won a bit 50 years ago), no real fanbase outside of Manchester (though I'm sure there are a growing number of international retards choosing City).

But, unless FFP catches up with them (HAHAHAHA!), they're here to stay. Extremely well run from top to bottom, even their women's side is setting new standards. On the pitch, under Guardiola, they're a juggernaut. When he leaves they might have a bit of a wobble, but quite frankly, they're too obscenely rich to fail.

Bit shit, really. It's not sport anymore.

Yeah probably. Madness when you think about it as we'd probably swap places with them, too.

Yeah probably. Madness when you think about it as we'd probably swap places with them, too.

Agreed, crazy in a way that even if we win the CL there will be two sets of fans looking over at the other thinking the grass is greener. Not worth thinking about until post Madrid - I agree with this scenario is 'perfectly awful' - in fact that couldn't sum it up better. Grim.

When will the When I'm Liverpool video of our Barcs match be out? Better be worth it if its taking this long to edit

Quite enjoyed this one, bar the occasional OOF sections from his slow focusing camera ! Nice feel from being in the crowd with a good view. Guess he's a Spanish Liverpool fan (the high pitched squealing from the guy next to him clearly signals him as a Barca fan).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom