• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Please post all post match vids and pics here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to ruin it for people, but those subtitles are made up.

He's still fucking lost it, mind.

Yea I sent it to a friend who told me he’s basically just letting loose on Barcelona’s lack of commitment and desire.

Good times.

Did Theresa fucking May just claim she could make a Liverpool-style comeback in Europe???

I hope someone pointed out to the useless hag that the fucking point of the comeback was to remain in Europe.

Did Theresa fucking May just claim she could make a Liverpool-style comeback in Europe???

I hope someone pointed out to the useless hag that the fucking point of the comeback was to remain in Europe.
Apparently she’s been saying we must respect the original 3-0 result.

f63e01ed-e2b3-4c4d-83cf-d42b78be0682

Norwegian Cartoonist made a follow up on his famous 2005 drawing.

a lot of people thought Robbo's 'head rub' on Messi was a red card ... i don't get how - but what those clowns said (roja)

As sad as this is, I'd love to see some after match reaction from Old Hairy Hands and Andy "You Beauty" Gray.

I hadn't clocked Suarez's laugh at Robbo in the first leg until I saw a clip of it yesterday. Chin up cuntchops!

I received a WhatsApp video of Sandro Rosell, the owner of Barcelona, apparently losing his cool, after the loss to Liverpool, ranting and swearing. I cannot post it here so not sure the English caption is accurately translated or was it a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom