• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Please post all post match vids and pics here

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we didn't win that tie, we'd all be bemoaning the ref's performance. I fucking love when we make that shit redundant by just fucking teams up.

Yes. This is why I don't bother complaining about refereeing inadequacies. We are good enough now not to accept those as excuses if we don't get a result

I found this on my phone, looks like I tried to take a pic of the scoreboard and monged it up.
cea0a422817c427930fa9f8326027e2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally watched this one all the way through with TAA walking by himself around the whole pitch after every one had gone in the tunnel (except Robbo having an interview).

One could call that a touch arrogant, but you can just tell that he feels incredibly fortunate to have come out of the stands and on to the pitch for a night like this and just wants to thank all of the fans and neighbors.

And, it does show a supreme amount of self-belief to think this is a normal thing for a 20-year-old lad to do.

He was so instrumental to the win yesterday. Winning the ball back and crossing it for Gini. And then the quick corner to Origi.
What a fucking player, and still only 20 years old. Amazing.

To be fair many UTD fans show admiration for Klopp and what he is doing at Liverpool..

They wish they had him, to the point they see Liverpools progression under Klopp as the benchmark for them to get back to where they feel they belong..

Funny how things have gone full circle..
This is very true. Weird saying it but there has been no real bitterness on Redcafe that I can post in the meltdown thread. Nearly all of them are in full admiration of last nights epic victory. I doubt it will last long but fair play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom