• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Play Off Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this on FC Salford. This is league 1 kind of money they're playing with.

If they continue to invest like this they could see back to back promotions a few seasons running.
d18eb0357b1d388d9931197527b83eae.jpg

Villa are the standout club that belongs in top flight but fuck John Terry, it would be fun to have crazy Bielsa around but fuck Leeds, I don't care about West Brom either way and I don't mind Lampard at all - so Derby it is

Shame there's no Middlesbrough though, was looking forward to watch them Pulis their way through the playoffs. I maintain Tony P truly is a unique entity and one of modern football's cult heroes

Leeds v Derby semi 2nd leg.

Harry Wilson with a goal (pen) and an assist. 3-3 on aggregate now. Great game.

4:2 Derby.
85 minutes.
Wilson hit the post one minute earlier (should have scored)
What a game!

I don't think any of them have enough talent to stay in the premiership.

Yeah, I agree with Modo. There's no Wolves level team coming up this season. That said, if Villa come up, and they spend, they could hang in there. Norwich have a young fearless team, and a good support, and could possibly hang in there. Put the mortgage on Sheffield Utd going back down.

Mason Mount

Reece James

Tammy Abraham

If Chelsea spends their effort developing players and giving them a chance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom