• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Games : Fri 23rd Oct - Mon 26th Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think so. His ability to thread a perfect ball inside the box is remarkable, especially for someone so young, and he's consistent with those too.

I mean, he's good, but I wouldn't say he's as good as De Bruyne at finding a pass, like.

ffe264a94909253441bc111fa8cb783f.jpg

Reactions: Evo
Ill say one thing for Rodgers, hes gotten Leicester to the point where its not remotely surprising when they beat so called bigger teams. Whether thats enough for tymhe club, to be mixing it between 6th and 4th, I dont know but I think he deserves a fair amount of credit for what hes done there in 2 years.

Ill say one thing for Rodgers, hes gotten Leicester to the point where its not remotely surprising when they beat so called bigger teams. Whether thats enough for tymhe club, to be mixing it between 6th and 4th, I dont know but I think he deserves a fair amount of credit for what hes done there in 2 years.

Their squad has a lot of quality and nice mix of youth and experience, so I don't think he needed to find some earth-shattering tactics to get them to play decent footy. But to his credit, previous 2 managers struggled to get the balance right with mostly the same squad and he got it spot-on right away.

The use of pitch sices monitors cannot remain as an option for big decisions; it needs to become mandatory, alongside broadcasters having access to mic feed from referees and VAR.

Remove this cloud of obscurity the PGMOL hides behind and give the individuals (the matchday officials) under the most scrutiny a shield to defend themselves.

The Maguire headlock, the Fabinho pen from this weekend alone could have had the correct outcome was the above in place

None of the above addresses the whackass offside laws in conjunction with VAR, better hardware & regulations required for that

I agree, usually once they go to the monitor... everyone knows what the decision will be and most won't argue it.

Cut all the monitor BS and just mic them up. They'll always have something to screw up even with the most flawless of technologies so the best we can hope for is direct accountability.

How the fuck is there a match on at half 5 on a Monday?!

Fucking hell.

Yesterday there was no match until 2pm.

Why not have this match at midday yesterday?!

Good finish from grant to make it 1-1. Both teams are dire and look punch drunk. It’s all so slow.

Aguero out for a month and so will miss our game at the Etihad (Mendy too).

"Sergio was injured in the last game, muscular. When you are out for four or five months with a knee problem you always have a risk when you come back.
"We tried to handle it as much as possible, just 50-55 minutes every game. But it was not possible. It depends on the injury. We expect 10-15 days for sure minimum, or it could be three weeks or a month."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom