• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pep wants 2 more

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
I am surprised he didn't wait for a go at PSG, or maybe even 'rebuild' Juve ...
He's never going to get the love/adulation he craves in England, despite the unreal trophy run.

316550575_10158886180827826_2085718698058555052_n.jpg

Couldnt care less really. If he leaves someone else will come in and spend 5 billion £ on players.

J
I am surprised he didn't wait for a go at PSG, or maybe even 'rebuild' Juve ...
He's never going to get the love/adulation he craves in England, despite the unreal trophy run.

316550575_10158886180827826_2085718698058555052_n.jpg
Juve don't have the money that city have plus it would be rebuild and don't think pep has ever rebuild a team. He generally takes over a top team who can basically out spend their competitors in the league and makes them better.
Pep will never touch a team that isn't a top team in the league because I think his ego is to big That he wouldnt to tarnish his reputation

With a "cheat code" in Haaland, it will be foolish not to stay longer, isn't it?

2 more years of spending what he wants and still not being to get near a European cup.

Cunt.

He builds teams of flat track bullies which can hoover up one domestic trophy after another but - so far at any rate - have lacked the heart and the guts to deal with the vital clutch games, or even moments, which tend to decide the Champions League. I'm not convinced that's going to change, Haaland or no Haaland.

I just can’t bear another English team winning in Istanbul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Andy, welcome to the most wretched hive of scum and villainy on the LFC-web. Hope you'll stick around - but given the welcome we usually give new members, odds are not in favor. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom