• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Pen or no pen?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Do you think it was a pen?

• Yes

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando

I actually agree with the refs, he got the ball first.
Just like a tackle, defender touches the ball, player goes over.

If the defender left it at the initial challenge no pen but he makes a double movement in tandem with his arms and shoulder solely to impede the attacker

If the defender left it at the initial challenge no pen but he makes a double movement in tandem with his arms and shoulder solely to impede the attacker
Look at it from behind, to me it looks like he's trying to hold him up.

No pen for me. Gets the ball first, and then they both kind of clash. The player is already falling over when the arm of the defender comes out.

I think he is trying to stay up and retrieve the ball. The clumsy hug is the penalty to me.

‘Cause it was us, pen. All day, no arguments.

If it happened to them the ref needs a fucking eye test, the blind dickhead! He never fucking touched him you biased cunt. How is that even a penalty? It’s a fucking conspiracy I tellsya.

That has to be a pen, it's more of a pen then Albrighton on Mane

How many times do we see fouls given outside the area even when they get ball first, rules don't apply differently inside the box as far as I know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom