• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Palace (H) - Pre Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope Keita has another 1 of his great games like he showed last month especially at Burnley and Bournemouth.

Don't want him in and out of the side constantly.

Hopefully plays in the middle too.

I want keita to do well, just can't see what he's meant to do that Shaq isn't better at.

If that 5live line up is right, it means Klopp reads this forum & took my advice about Fabinho at full back.

You're welcome Jurgen lad.

That's exactly where I live! Where have you been here?

Just Vienna a couple of times, but ages ago. Do you guys go to Bratislava to get hammered sometimes? Just because the beer is so much cheaper I'm thinking you might treat it like the Irish treat Liverpool

If you don't think an ability to communicate with his team mates has had an impact on the pitch then whatevs.

Nice to see you bringing me up unprovoked as well.
Way waay too easy :D

johan-attby-rgb.jpg

I want keita to do well, just can't see what he's meant to do that Shaq isn't better at.

Keita has way more to the defensive side of the game. The point of keita should be to have some of the additional attacking threat in games where you can't realistically risk playing four dedicated attackers. Obviously it hasn't worked out yet.

In theory a lot - his defensive contribution and physicality for one thing. But in practice Shaq has been one of our most effective attacking players this season, he deserved to start, but Klopp is probably right to give Keita a chance. Shaq will play at least 30 mins today, I’m sure.

Going past people. Not one of Shaq's strengths and there are times we'll need that ability to break teams down.

I think Shaq looked a bit fucked the last couple of games, & today it makes sense to bring him on against tired legs & minds in the last twenty minutes or so.

Also, Keita has to get minutes to try to find his form & confidence. We will really need options to mix things up if we keep up this pace, & our forwards are playing a LOT of minutes compared to the rest of the side (& Citeh's forwards). Any kind of goal threat from elsewhere may be very important in order to give them a rest at times without risking the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom