• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Palace (H) - Pre Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't suppose anyone is going to this game with a pair of tickets and one of you is over 65 are you? Coz I've got a pair and one is an over 65s and I need to swap for a regular pair or dad / lad, will pay the diff etc.

Adam Lallana trained as normal on Thursday. Joe Gomez is also improving "but is not yet ready."

Tomorrow will come too soon for Dejan Lovren (hamstring) but the centre-back is improving, just needs more time. "I'm sure he can be involved again against Leicester (GW24

Klopp says Alexander-Arnold "will be close for tomorrow" while a decision on Wijnaldum will be made "day-by-day."

Klopp believes Oxlade-Chamberlain (knee) will play this season but he is less confident about Rhian Brewster (ankle) who has been sidelined for over a year.

Speroni will start on Saturday. "Both goalkeepers are out [Guaita (calf) and Hennessey (thigh)]. There aren't any other injuries to report. We haven't got a timescale but they are working hard. We are fortunate that we have a goalkeeper of Speroni's quality and experience."

New signing Solanke is not expected to feature until next month. "Dominic will miss most of January. He's got a bit of a hamstring issue so it will be more February before we're likely to see him in action." #CPFC

Physioroom

TAA : Expected Return 19th Jan. Late Fitness Test.
Gini : Expected Return 19th Jan. Late Fitness Test.
Lallana : Expected Return 19th Jan. Late Fitness Test.
Lovren : 30th Jan.
Gomez : 4th Feb.
Ox : 30th March.

Adam Lallana trained as normal on Thursday. Joe Gomez is also improving "but is not yet ready."

Tomorrow will come too soon for Dejan Lovren (hamstring) but the centre-back is improving, just needs more time. "I'm sure he can be involved again against Leicester (GW24

Klopp says Alexander-Arnold "will be close for tomorrow" while a decision on Wijnaldum will be made "day-by-day."

Klopp believes Oxlade-Chamberlain (knee) will play this season but he is less confident about Rhian Brewster (ankle) who has been sidelined for over a year.

Speroni will start on Saturday. "Both goalkeepers are out [Guaita (calf) and Hennessey (thigh)]. There aren't any other injuries to report. We haven't got a timescale but they are working hard. We are fortunate that we have a goalkeeper of Speroni's quality and experience."

New signing Solanke is not expected to feature until next month. "Dominic will miss most of January. He's got a bit of a hamstring issue so it will be more February before we're likely to see him in action." #CPFC

Errr, didn’t Solanke move to Bournemouth? WTF

I don't suppose anyone is going to this game with a pair of tickets and one of you is over 65 are you? Coz I've got a pair and one is an over 65s and I need to swap for a regular pair or dad / lad, will pay the diff etc.

Sorted. This match has been the biggest bastard to get tickets for this season. It was easier for the mancs. How come so many Irish are coming over? So many looking for tickets this week... I thought everyone was skint in January.

As someone whose German collapses completely beyond academic Karl Marx era German, I'm hugely impressed by how good Klopp's English is, but it's endearing that he still pronounces Kenny Dalglish as 'Kenny Dog-leash'. Listen at 13.43:

As someone whose German collapses completely beyond academic Karl Marx era German, I'm hugely impressed by how good Klopp's English is, but it's endearing that he still pronounces Kenny Dalglish as 'Kenny Dog-leash'. Listen at 13.43:

If only we could be just as pleased with Naby Keita's efforts

Sorted. This match has been the biggest bastard to get tickets for this season. It was easier for the mancs. How come so many Irish are coming over? So many looking for tickets this week... I thought everyone was skint in January.

We're all on dry January. Well most of us are. Well I was in the pub tonight ,and to be honest very few of us are. By the way whats this about cheaper tickets for over 65s?

Season tickets. They're a bit cheaper for over 65s but they make the turnstile light go orange instead of green to let the stewards know.

Think loads are targetting what is deemed a lesser game in the hope it'll be easier to get tickets. Dunno, just guessing. Maybe loads are thinking the same and all of a sudden demand spikes for games like tomorrow.

I bet a good few got flights etc as Christmas presents too.

I think I'll try get over for the Wolves mid week game at end of Feb. Mid week might be easier to get tickets.

Think loads are targetting what is deemed a lesser game in the hope it'll be easier to get tickets. Dunno, just guessing. Maybe loads are thinking the same and all of a sudden demand spikes for games like tomorrow.

I bet a good few got flights etc as Christmas presents too.

I think I'll try get over for the Wolves mid week game at end of Feb. Mid week might be easier to get tickets.

Watford is the mid-week game end of Feb, Wolves is last game of season - Sun 12th May

If only we could be just as pleased with Naby Keita's efforts
I know that's just a glib dig but yeah that's still a bit unfair considering he's been here months (despite having a year to start, it's not that easy when not immersed) and Klopp, who spoke English before arriving, has been here, totally immersed, for 3 years. I can only imagine how confusing it is to hear so many different accents !

I know that's just a glib dig but yeah that's still a bit unfair considering he's been here months (despite having a year to start, it's not that easy when not immersed) and Klopp, who spoke English before arriving, has been here, totally immersed, for 3 years. I can only imagine how confusing it is to hear so many different accents !

It's not really unfair, he's one of the most expensive players we've ever bought and he's been mostly garbage and a bit of a liability, with zero goals or assists.

I reckon we will probably see the best of him next season, but let's call it as it is. He's been disappointing. It's not "unfair", regardless of one great pass months ago against Crystal Palace or whoever it was.

Since the introduction of OGS to the biggest job in sports, Norwegian telly has stopped focus on the titlefight and started to focus on what happens a bit further down in the divisions. So I have to look for alternative ways to see the match tomorrow. I am a little of the pace ITwise. Any suggestions for how I can best see the game without downloading any new software etc? (Yes I know the streamlist will come from our lojal hero but some of those you need add software?)

I guess I am not the only one off the pace then... maybe a few of us would pass with orange lights on the tilts.

I guess I am not the only one off the pace then... maybe a few of us would pass with orange lights on the tilts.

I know you said you don't want to download software, but there's a media player that takes a minute to download, called Acestream. Then search for "Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Acestream" in Google and select the Reddit search result. There are then a shit load of links available to view the game, usually from UK and US channels and some European. The quality is pretty much always good, you can select the quality of the stream based on any bandwidth restrictions you might have. It's great Insig, I've used it for years and it's a small file download.

I know you said you don't want to download software, but there's a media player that takes a minute to download, called Acestream. Then search for "Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Acestream" in Google and select the Reddit search result. There are then a shit load of links available to view the game, usually from UK and US channels and some European. The quality is pretty much always good, you can select the quality of the stream based on any bandwidth restrictions you might have. It's great Insig, I've used it for years and it's a small file download.

You are ace!! Don't mind what the other are saying, I still think you are a likeable chap.:cool:

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/ got acestream links for all the footy

They go up and down before and after games, and they're rated, so by ten to there'll be clear favourites

Thanks. I am way up North for the weekend. My uncle, who introduced me to LFC back in the 70's is not happy with this OGS hysteria going on, so I have to connect my pc to his new 75" TV and stream the Liverpool game for him. Good to give something back to the man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom