• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Weekend Games 5th & 6th Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimenez through again! Fernandinho bundles him over in the box, would have been an extremely soft pen that though. Keeper gets it.

City will stroll it
If wolves would have taken their chances they could easily be three goals to the good by now.

They're unlikely to get any better chances than they've already had, so it doesn't look good for them at all.

City looking so much better the last five minutes, much more incisive play, you'd expect them to score before half time playing like this.

City Wolves nil nil at HT.

Wolves will probably be happy with that, but they had the better chances & could easily have been leading.

Jesus, how have wolves not scored atleast one?

That Cutrone looks absolutely shite

City Wolves nil nil at HT.

Wolves will probably be happy with that, but they had the better chances & could easily have been leading.
I agree but you know how it is with City and the Wolves players looked absolutely knackered at half time.

If wolves would have taken their chances they could easily be three goals to the good by now.

They're unlikely to get any better chances than they've already had, so it doesn't look good for them at all.
This.

This could so easily have been a repeat of the norwich match , unfortunately the Wolves forwards have collectively had a stinker so far

Odoi & Mount & Abraham ...

that's a formidable front English 3 ... pace, confidence, skill and youth ... and the right manager imo for 'em

The transfer ban has ended up doing them a lot of good annoyingly.

Lampard has a “free” season, kids all get blooded in and they’ll probably still make the CL because Spurs and Utd both look terrible.

Lampard has a “free” season, kids all get blooded in and they’ll probably still make the CL because Spurs and Utd both look terrible.

yup, blessing in disguise for sure ... but how many of us non-Chelsea fans have said the same thing? they've always had an abundance of young talent ...

Absolutely, don't forget about Tomori and that Reece guy.
I think it's good for English football. Strange thing to say as a foreigner, I know.

I agree but you know how it is with City and the Wolves players looked absolutely knackered at half time.
Oh they're gonna get fucking battered now. You're asking for trouble missing those chances against anyone, but against City, you've signed your own death warrant.

I said before the season started I thought getting Lampard in could well work for them, & so it has done.

City again give the ball away & wolves bomb on, two fouls later wolves have a free kick, two bookings for the fouls after ref tried to give advantage.

Free kick was a great idea, very clever, but didn't work sadly.

That cutrone for wolves has some kind of box under his shirt, on his back between his shoulder blades. Very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom