• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other matches 8-10 November

Status
Not open for further replies.
He inherited a great squad at Leicester, probably second best fullback pairing in the league? Decent centre backs and keeper. Top youngsters in midfield and an aging but very sharp striker.

But it’s Rodgers and his style of play that’s getting the best out of them so he deserves the praise. Looking like he did the right thing by jumping ship on the Celtic treble treble.

He inherited a good solid squad, certainly overachieving.

Before the season started I don't think many, if any, saw Leicester being above the likes Arsenal Spurs & Utd...Maybe in and around but certainly not the gap difference we're seeing now.

How dumb does all the knee jerking shit look about how it's clearly a 2 team league.

We were just ok a couple years ago, but suddenly it's a dynasty. Chelsea have been annoyingly solid with few exceptions for years. Fuck Leicester because if they managed to do it again I couldn't even rationalise it away.

How dumb does all the knee jerking shit look about how it's clearly a 2 team league.

We were just ok a couple years ago, but suddenly it's a dynasty. Chelsea have been annoyingly solid with few exceptions for years. Fuck Leicester because if they managed to do it again I couldn't even rationalise it away.

Not at all. It’s November. Let’s see the table in March April before declaring anything.

One thing we know is there are only two teams in the league at the moment who have shown the consistency required to get over 90 pts

Rodgers the chancer, got carried by Suarez then pissed it in a shit league, etc.

He's doing a great job, they're playing some great football.

He's doing a great job but he definitely seems to be a better manager than he was than in his time here. The 13/14 was the exception in his Liverpool career.

Short memories. He didn't too badly here either .

Bob Paisley said he was doing great job. Even called him 'son' and all. Bill was next to him and I think he agreed.

He’s a good manager. No doubt. He’s not Klopp level, but then, few are.
he plays decent attacking football and I hope he does well there. Just not too well...

He's doing a great job but he definitely seems to be a better manager than he was than in his time here. The 13/14 was the exception in his Liverpool career.

I don't know. There's a certain amount of luck and so many variables that it's hard to make that kind of judgement.

But generally you usually see aspects of genuinely top-tier managers in moments of adversity, when you lose key players and struggle. Rodgers has had that once, at Liverpool, and showed zero signs that he knew what to do about it.

Let's see what happens at Leicester. Certainly he's doing a great job so far, and if he keeps it up his next club will be back at that level he was with us, or thereabouts. Then we will see.

Both Leicester and Chelsea are level on points but Leicester has a +21 GD vs. Chelsea's +10. This despite the fact that:

- Leicester have played us, Man Utd and Chelsea away + host Tottenham and now Arsenal.

- Chelsea have only played Man Utd away, hosted Leicester and us

Make that 2 games, if you include Tottenham.

Leicester could yet turn out to be our closest challengers. o_O

Make that 2 games, if you include Tottenham.

Leicester could yet turn out to be our closest challengers. o_O

No way Leicester will be our closest challengers. they're a tough team with some real quality, but they've got a thin squad, and literally no proper strikers bar Vardy. They'll come fourth though and be a proper menace.

Traore seems to coming along this season, an exciting performance on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom