• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other matches 30/03/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

momoWASboss

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
First up city should beat Fulham but I’ve done my jinxy best by triple captaining Aguero.

Yeah, citeh all over them early, as everyone expected.

Fulham don't look bad with the ball at their feet. Sadly I think how well they played against us will have ensured that citeh aren't complacent.

Silva. One nil after 5 minutes.

How the fuck they think they can get away with playing it slowly out from the back against these is beyond me. When we play them we play it out from the back but do it with really quick passes, & it still looks scary as fuck

If citeh carry on like this I'm going back to finishing laying the laminate in Luke's room.

Wow. De Bruyne with a great lobbed shot, tipped over.

Probably. I don't think anyone seriously thought citeh will drop points here, it's after the spurs clashes that they should start to struggle.

And again Fulham almost gift the ball back to citeh outside their own area.

Their keeper is fucking shocking.

Fulham so much better the last five or ten minutes, then a sloppy pass back gives the ball straight to Aguero.

Two nil.

Shocking refereeing that. We'd be fuming if that was against us instead of that judas sterling.

I reckon if it's nil nil or down the other end he'd have given that pen all day.

Fulham are so bad its insane. Constantly gifting the ball to City while trying to play out from the back

Aguero off after 55 minutes. Complaining about something but didn’t strap up or ice anything.

We put the pressure on City by winning tomorrow, one of the games they'd be looking at as a potential for us to slip up.

I’m watching Man U Watford out of the 3 o’clock kick offs. Probably the best game out of the lot.

We could do with United dropping points and increasing their need to beat City to get top 4.

It’s been mostly Watford and if I was a betting man I’d lash money on them.

I put a draw on my acca for Utd Watford, just feels like now they've made him permanent manager there may be a drop off. Dunno why.

Actually, I didn't, I put it on Watford. Have a wolves win too though & Burnley seem to be leading somehow!

Got a free £1 bet from Coral so stuck this on, 124/1.
f35db5e16e1c324aee415a572da95a88.jpg

Man U 1 up. Been shite and hit Watford on the counter. Rashford scores.

Heh. The commentator just said what I was thinking. No midfield at all, just end to end constantly. Good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom