• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a sucker for the optimistic approach.
I thought my optimism died in the late 90’s but with Klopp I’ll always believe.

We have an easyish run in and relegation is pretty much decided so we should be able to get 13/15 pts. That’ll be enough.

Callum Wilson is exactly the sort of player I'd love us to have as an option to bring off the bench for 30 mins in tight games.

WhyTF are we always the late game ! 03.15 KO for me here :(

Anyway a few predictions : -

SATURDAY 8TH MAY

Leeds 12:30 Tottenham 1-1
Sheff Utd 15:00 Crystal Palace 1-2
Man City 17:30 Chelsea 1-1
Liverpool 20:15 Southampton 2-0

SUNDAY 9TH MAY
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers 12:00 Brighton & Hove Albion 2-1
  • Aston Villa 14:05 Manchester United 1-2
  • West Ham United 16:30 Everton 1-1
  • Arsenal 19:00 West Bromwich Albion 2-0
MONDAY 10TH MAY
  • Fulham 20:00 Burnley 1-2
TUESDAY 11TH MAY
  • Manchester United 18:00 Leicester City 2-1
  • Southampton 20:15 Crystal Palace 1-1
WEDNESDAY 12TH MAY
  • Chelsea 20:15 Arsenal 3-1

Said it in the other thread. Utd are playing their yoof team on Tuesday.

Leicester are winning that game.

Said it in the other thread. Utd are playing their yoof team on Tuesday.

Leicester are winning that game.
Rotation doesn't mean youth (though Greenwood is bloody good) - they have a deep squad. And Leicester are currently playing shite. Rodgers is going to have a tough job getting them back on track for their last 4 games.

Rotation doesn't mean youth (though Greenwood is bloody good) - they have a deep squad. And Leicester are currently playing shite. Rodgers is going to have a tough job getting them back on track for their last 4 games.
Don't do it to yourself. Ole has already said it's not his problem if the team selection distorts the top 4 battle.

They are giving debuts out like smarties against Leicester.

Apparently Kane got done for a VAR offside when he looked level. Should've sacrificed his other kid and it would've been given.

Don't do it to yourself. Ole has already said it's not his problem if the team selection distorts the top 4 battle.

They are giving debuts out like smarties against Leicester.

Yes, he blamed it on the fixture congestion caused by the league. It's fucking surreal. I thought he was being sarcastic and I just couldn't read his headwand facial expressions, but no, he fucking blamed the premier league for it.

I'm a sucker for the optimistic approach.

You're not alone. Every now and then one of the newspapers or footy mags runs the rest of the season's fixtures through some "supercomputer" to get a prediction of the final outcome. and they always seem to have us finishing 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom