• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games Dec 7-9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
My days...great goals all around by Barca. Suarez goal was freakin' insane.

rare to see a back-heel from that area on the pitch ... he started to slow down last year - for his standards - but he's still a fucking genius on the pitch.

I kinda wish we weren’t doing the club world cup as things seem to be going our way right now. Don’t want anything to disrupt the rhythm we’ve got going.

I kinda wish we weren’t doing the club world cup as things seem to be going our way right now. Don’t want anything to disrupt the rhythm we’ve got going.

I've wanted to bin it from day one, load of shite in an important time of the season

Anybody else think that Raheem ‘poster boy for standing up to disgusting crowd abuse’ Sterling should have at least pretended he gives a fuck when it happens to someone else, just 10 feet away?

Some of their players did. I think Silva did.

Gary Neville nailed it on the Man City/ UTD racism issue, certain politicians, have stoked the fires of racial hatred in this country.. Racism is being excepted as the norm, in parts of society because if this..

Somebody really needed to say that..

Gary Neville nailed it in the Man City/ UTD racism issue, certain politicians, have stoked the fires of racial hatred in this country.. Racism is being excepted as the norm, is dinner ideas of society because if this..

Somebody really needed to say that..
I wonder if Neville will be donatng all his wealth to the food banks or will he be setting up homeless hostels with that other Saint Gary of Walkers?

Sister Lilly Allen is surely awaiting with open doors to accept all immigrants.

Sorry celebs virtue signalling piss me off

I wonder if Neville will be donatng all his wealth to the food banks or will he be setting up homeless hostels with that other Saint Gary of Walkers?

Sister Lilly Allen is surely awaiting with open doors to accept all immigrants.

Sorry celebs virtue signalling piss me off
We don't know what they are doing in the background without advertising it. It's also not there jobs to be going around fixing the mess these Tory cunts have been creating for anyone who isn't from the upper crust.

Didn`t a couple of city players run "into the fray" whilst Raheem considered the "impact"?

WTF is wrong with these type of fans, every club has players from other backgrounds(apart from the KKK local team I guess) but some people still stick to their racist "principals" like some kind of neanderthals.

If you score/do well against us you are a black cnut,but if you play for us and score/do well for us you are a "good boy" and we applaud you WTF are they that thick they think this is reasonable??
There is no logic to racism.

Fucking Mings. Obviously injured his hamstring, didn't go off and now cost Villa a goal.

Villa look good going forward, but don't look like they could score with an open net (they've missed one open net already!) & aren't winning enough second balls to stop Leicester punishing them on the counter.

Hard to see villa getting anything here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom