• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games Dec 7-9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really weren't very good for much of that game. Rashford should have had a hat trick in the first half alone.

Oh boy , shit just started to get real

I pray the football god's grant us villa getting a point or three tomorrow against Leicester

Anyone hear the City fan on 606 just rationalise the throwing of objects by mentioning Liverpool supporters trashing their bus? They’re fucking incredible.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/ban-them-for-life.343527/

Mancity fans disgusted by the beahviour and rightly so.

And then page 2
"Idiots, but didn't Bellamy get hit by a bottle at scum in the league cup all those years ago. What happened to Utd as a club? Fuck all iirc"
Fordyboy46, 29 minutes ago
And page 3
"Them idiots tonight made us look no better than the scousers. They're not the City fans I know."​
Whataboutery of the first grade.​

That page 3 one is 4th grade whataboutarery at best to be fair.

I'll start to believe we're gonna win it if; Leicester drop points tomorrow, City drop points at Arsenal, we beat Watford and then Leicester and City draw when they play each other............and then we win at Leicester. By my reckoning that will give us a 12 point lead over Leicester and 18 points ahead of City and we'll have a game in hand over both teams.............I'd take that.

I think the bookies are being very premature in "handing us" the league. The average price for us to win it now is 1/8 some bookies have us at 1/12. City are about 7/1 and Leicester 25/1.

Outstanding results.

Chelsea bet beaten
Man City not only lose but get torn apart for large parts.

I did think Utd’s pace would cause serious problems.

What a day!!

Hopefully Lovren is just cramp (I told you he should have been rotated!)

Klopp rotation appears to yielded a bountiful crop of points so far this season. :)

Anybody else think that Raheem ‘poster boy for standing up to disgusting crowd abuse’ Sterling should have at least pretended he gives a fuck when it happens to someone else, just 10 feet away?
Didn`t a couple of city players run "into the fray" whilst Raheem considered the "impact"?

WTF is wrong with these type of fans, every club has players from other backgrounds(apart from the KKK local team I guess) but some people still stick to their racist "principals" like some kind of neanderthals.

If you score/do well against us you are a black cnut,but if you play for us and score/do well for us you are a "good boy" and we applaud you WTF are they that thick they think this is reasonable??

Players from both sides seemed to try to calm those imbeciles down, whilst Raheem just looked around, lost.

Football fans are just a microcosm if the society in which they live... Sadly, there’s a large amount of utter scumbags everywhere, who just hate blindly, and pass the message on when they breed. It’s heartbreaking and it’s everywhere.

I know I'm quiffing but I watched the 1st half while I was waiting for my daughter's play to start (1 hr delay!).

Man U should have been up 4/5-0 at half time.
They tore city apart - just hitting them on the break time after time after time.
the VAR 'controversy' (I thought the call on Fred was wrong - but others were fair) is great because it has them blaming everyone except themselves.

22 games to play. Anything could happen. City could easily go on to miss out on top 4.
They are in that zone, if the united players take something from this, they will want to challenge for 4th, and with 22 games left, Spurs will be wanting that 4th position to. I know it may sound impossible but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom