• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 18/19 January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an accumulator mate...

That wouldn't have been a set accy though, You've picked those 4 outcomes....you may as well left out City at those silly odds and the return virtually stays the same.

Honestly any odds 1/10 or lower aren't worth putting in.

Maybe as a 1 off if you wanna put say £1000

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

What a masterclass from Brucey

Kepa :D :D :D

#lampardoutlampardoutlampardout

Atletico Madrid currently losing at Eibar.

Toothless side, getting out bossed in possession and have 65% pass accuracy.

This is a side in the CL last 16

Are we supposed to be scared?

loved watching highlights of man city-palace.
Aguero and Pep's joy.
this was a key victory!
fighting back against a team who has their number.
Liverpool will drop points on Sunday.
We're back with the a shout.

4ju430H.jpg

Atletico Madrid currently losing at Eibar.

Toothless side, getting out bossed in possession and have 65% pass accuracy.

This is a side in the CL last 16

Are we supposed to be scared?
They only lost in their Super Cup final to RM on penalties within the last week (I think it was). And bossed large parts of that final. They are not going to be easy in any shape or form.

Ta. If we can keep this lead, or close to it, I can see klopp rotating in the league to prioritise the CL from March onwards (maybe sooner in the unlikely event city drop more)

I know we'd all like to amass the greatest ever total & go unbeaten, but I think he'll be much more pragmatic & want the shiny things instead of going for records.

I would say the same but in 20 years will people remember we won the league and CL or will they talk about the highest ever points total of undefeated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom