• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 18/19 January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

momoWASboss

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
[article]
Watford 12:30 Tottenham

Arsenal 15:00 Sheff Utd

Brighton 15:00 Aston Villa

Man City 15:00 Crystal Palace

Norwich 15:00 Bournemouth

Southampton 15:00 Wolves

West Ham 15:00 Everton

Newcastle 17:30 Chelsea

SUNDAY

Burnley 14:00 Leicester City

[/article]

Spurs first up again. Seems like they’re always the 12:30 game. I’m not sure what I want from this game. I want Watford to go down after that no show against City. I also want Mourinho to lose every game.

I’m not sure which 3 o’clock game to watch. City will smash palace and that’ll piss me off. Everton and West Ham are 2 of the worst teams in the league. It’s a tough choice. First world problems.

[article]
Watford 12:30 Tottenham

Arsenal 15:00 Sheff Utd

Brighton 15:00 Aston Villa

Man City 15:00 Crystal Palace

Norwich 15:00 Bournemouth

Southampton 15:00 Wolves

West Ham 15:00 Everton

Newcastle 17:30 Chelsea

SUNDAY

Burnley 14:00 Leicester City

[/article]

Spurs first up again. Seems like they’re always the 12:30 game. I’m not sure what I want from this game. I want Watford to go down after that no show against City. I also want Mourinho to lose every game.

I’m not sure which 3 o’clock game to watch. City will smash palace and that’ll piss me off. Everton and West Ham are 2 of the worst teams in the league. It’s a tough choice. First world problems.

Watford win
Arsenal draw
Brighton win
Palace win
Norwich draw
Southampton win
West Ham win
Newcastle win
Burnley win
Liverpool win

I don't ask for much, but that would be a nice weekend of results Football God(s)

Watford XI - Foster Mariappa Dawson Cathart Masina Chalobah Capoue Doucoure Sarr Deulofeu Deeney

Spurs XI - Gazzaniga Aurier Alderweireld Vertonghen Tanganga Winks Lo Celo Alli Lamela Son Moura

Spurs actually playing some football believe it or not.

Watford so fucking shit

This is a fucking joke. Almost four minutes with no footy cos the ref has to switch out his communication equipment. Fuck off.

I hate fucking VAR.

This is a fucking joke. Almost four minutes with no footy cos the ref has to switch out his communication equipment. Fuck off.

I hate fucking VAR.
How's that Var's fault :D :D?

Blame Oliver for not knowing how to wear the blimmin thing.

How's that Var's fault :D :D?

Blame Oliver for not knowing how to wear the blimmin thing.
If they didn't have the thing to wear then it wouldn't be a problem.

It's quite literally ruining every fucking match for every match going fan.

It needs to fuck off, & the sooner the better.

Just seen the goal QPR score.

Free kick deflection goes straight to Wells, who controls it with BOTH arms before scoring.

Ref didn't see it & goal stood.

Var or not, game is finished.

Great chance that, shame he didn't finish it.

Watford look capable of scoring today, despite spurs playing pretty well.

Nah handbags, Verthongen did the am dram Ive been headbutted routine but nothing actually happened.

I dont think Spurs fans will put up with Mourinho for long if they continue to play like this. When he played negatively unambitious stuff against us it was attributed to his being pragmatic. Theres no conceivable reason to play like this against Watford.

Tbf, this is a very awkward time to be managing spurs. There's a fair few issues with this side.

That said, they have enough good attackers that they should be doing much better in the final third.

Think I've decided what 3pm game/s to watch.

I'm gonna watch city, then if/when they go one up early on, I'll switch to arsenal sheff Utd cos in theory that should be an attractive match to watch.

I dont think Spurs fans will put up with Mourinho for long if they continue to play like this. When he played negatively unambitious stuff against us it was attributed to his being pragmatic. Theres no conceivable reason to play like this against Watford.
I do not remember us playing that great against Watford. Spurs are not in a great state so it kind of is expected, regardless of the type of attackers they have. In my view Watford are an underachieving team, they have big skilled players in midfield, and should never have been in the state they were at the start of this season OR lose so heavily in last years FA cup final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom