• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other games 17-19 October

Status
Not open for further replies.
A premium product. Sky sports BOX OFFICE. It’s live for only £14.95. West Bromwich Albion vs Burnley.

Ended up 0-0.

I hope both clubs lose out on money after paying production costs. I fucking hope every club do.
The clubs reckon they're only making £3 after production & broadcasting costs.

I reckon sky & bt have simply worked out costs 'blind', as in not factoring in that they pay staff wages, have the equipment, studio etc already, both to rinse the clubs & scare them away from the temptation to do it themselves in future.

The clubs reckon they're only making £3 after production & broadcasting costs.

I reckon sky & bt have simply worked out costs 'blind', as in not factoring in that they pay staff wages, have the equipment, studio etc already, both to rinse the clubs & scare them away from the temptation to do it themselves in future.

If that was the case, then why would the clubs sign up for it in the first place. They'd make more just getting the standard fee to be broadcast by the usual means. I do think the clubs are also being rinsed by Sky. I've read the production for Chelsea Southampton was an abomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom