• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fucking state of this

I wondered if this was some eclectic homage to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy given that it is the 42nd anniversary of its publication.

The_Hitchhikers_Guide_to_the_Galaxy.jpg

Now that the PL is suspended, will there be fumes that it enable us to rest and win strong? Hahahaha

Quotes or it didn't happen.

I don't see how anyone can suggest voiding it without acknowledging they have their own selfish vested interests affecting their opinion.

Every city fan and his dog know the season would have been null and void already if it was us 25 points clear and don't nobody tell me any differently.

The bastards might as well say “postponed to a time Liverpool can lift the cup”

DISGUSTING, DEPLORABLE, MONEY ORIENTATED GREEDY BASTARDS..
We as a nation, our families and friends we hold dear to us, are about to succumb to one of the most deadly disease known to humanity in a century, and what do these parasites running our national game do, look to finish a season that for all of us, except those in Merseyside and the media want to finish 'whatever the cost and time'!

Damn them, their greed their egregious and despicable ruining of our national game.

They think it's all about football, (my arse) come and look at what's happening in my families village in Italy, come and see what has happened to my in-laws town in Spain. The lines of coffins and daily burials, too many to mention.

Damn you FA, PL, EFL, cow-towing to the TV companies and ensuring your cash cow continues for the future.

Well I have news for you, football and it's greed are about to face bankruptcy, and the UEFA, FIFA and all all the league's including the English are about to realise that it is the the local fanbase and NOT those in Indonesia, Malaysia, China, that really matter and we will do our own talking with our feet.

Cowards of the highest order. The season should be cancelled and the PL champions payment should go directly to the NHS to help try and keep many of those we hold dear alive.

Damn them, the cowards. I'm done with it all.

Stay safe fellow blues, social distance yourselves, look after those you hold dear and keep the blue flag flying.

God bless.

Someone should point out to those City fans that if we don’t finish the season and every club gets paid all that money they’re due, City are likely to break FFP again and get banned for even longer.

Imagine being sponsored by an airline just as airlines are about to go bust.

I'm just waiting for those crazy mancs to connect the dots and accuse UEFA/FIFA/Premier League of being behind this virus in an attempt to thwart City somehow

I haven’t read the Liverpool thread since before the Atletico game but I’ll report on that thread once the little shits leave me alone tomorrow.

[article]They are truly remarkable aren't they. In a time where most people have put rivalries aside and started to come together in their time of need, this shower of ****s have become more detestable than they were before the pandemic.
Takes some going that does, the only other thing that comes close is Donald Trump.
[/article]

This lovely poster doesn’t explain why the league should be cancelled and how City would legally fill the £70 million void in their income.

This tin hatter doesn’t think a shareholders view actually matters.

[article]Interesting that the impartial bbc chose..of all clubs ...BHA..to highlight their chairmans view.....Who the Fuck are Brighton??
I,ll tell you.
BHA are linked to the most successful football betting company in the Uk.bar none...
It was against BHA,last season ,at anfield,that the BT commentator said..the immortal words....mid-season.....as Liverpool crossed the half way line on the attack..

" and here come Liverpool,the Champions"

Oops.a little bit too much info there BT...who have their own side line contractual aggreement with Bbc...........it began under the Leicester city title win season..but i digress...

Why have bbc saught out the opinion of the Brighton Chairman as to how the premier league title should end? Brighton..little old Brighton.....

You d think bbc ,for balance,and interest..might have approached Manchester City ,the nearest rivals,for their opinion....that would make big news ..either way really.start debate,turn heads,sell papers,increase click bait online..........but no.Brighton,and their dirty ,scummy cesspit of corruption...their chairman is given the media spotlight.
Ffs..for those Blues ...and our resident happy clapper hammer...who think football isnt corrupt....its these,little nuances,that give the game away...
The premier league this season was clearly fixed for livarpoo to romp home....all those punters waiting to cash in.....lol(at the moment)
[/article]

Every city fan and his dog know the season would have been null and void already if it was us 25 points clear and don't nobody tell me any differently.

We as a nation, our families and friends we hold dear to us, are about to succumb to one of the most deadly disease known to humanity in a century, and what do these parasites running our national game do, look to finish a season that for all of us, except those in Merseyside and the media want to finish 'whatever the cost and time'!

Damn them, their greed their egregious and despicable ruining of our national game.

They think it's all about football, (my arse) come and look at what's happening in my families village in Italy, come and see what has happened to my in-laws town in Spain. The lines of coffins and daily burials, too many to mention.

Damn you FA, PL, EFL, cow-towing to the TV companies and ensuring your cash cow continues for the future.

Well I have news for you, football and it's greed are about to face bankruptcy, and the UEFA, FIFA and all all the league's including the English are about to realise that it is the the local fanbase and NOT those in Indonesia, Malaysia, China, that really matter and we will do our own talking with our feet.

Cowards of the highest order. The season should be cancelled and the PL champions payment should go directly to the NHS to help try and keep many of those we hold dear alive.

Stay safe fellow blues, social distance yourselves, look after those you hold dear and keep the blue flag flying.

God bless.

They have no self awareness. They are using a global pandemic to point score against us. Jesus Christ. I bet they would be happy to a start a new league League in August and void this one.

God bless.

Wow.

I really forgot how much I missed the Fume.

I have hope for the future again now.

Boooooo

[article]I’ve locked it for now, as some of our fans seem unable to discuss them sensibly without referring to them as “vermin”, “scum”, “murdering bastards” etc. This in turn attracts their dickheads, with their racist tropes about our owners, and the circle of idiocy is complete. It’s tiresome to try and control the vitriol from both sides, and we all have more important things in life to deal with right now.
[/article]

I’ve had a break from the fume and checked in this morning.

They’re fuming about UEFA saying we should be crowned champions. Mongy Karen still harping on about not being mathematically champions so shouldn’t count.

Anyway, these gems kept me amused.

[article]Ultimately if they are awarded it before being mathematicaly out of sight then we could sue the FA for whatever the loss of earnings is in prize money amounting to the difference in 1st and 2nd place. It would be a ****s trick because the dippers were clearly going to win any way, but after the shit they've pulled this year it would be #justice.
[/article]

What shit have we pulled this year?

This was followed up by this beauty. I had to remind myself we’ve won all but 2 league games in over a year.

[article]Fuck that. Their form was falling off a cliff before the league got suspended and I could see them winning 1, drawing 2, and losing 6 of their last 9 games, while we would've won 10 on the bounce and pipped the c*nts on goal difference!
[/article]

King KDB of Belgium goes off on one massive tangent. The weird cunt.

[article]So most people say that we bought our titles. Well then the same applies to very club in the whole world. I just put this one question to anyone who says that we have bought the title. This is it, NAME ME ONE CLUB JUST ONE CLUB THAT HAS WON THE TITLE WHERE THE WHOLE FIRST TEAM SQUAD HAS COME THROUGH THE JUNIOR RANKS OF THE CLUB. so far no one has been able to answer that question. That is because every club has bought players into the club to help them win trophies.

It will be along time before we will be able to travel across the world never mind Europe. If we can it will be possibly into the New Year before that happens. I always like to go to the German Christmas markets in Germany. However this year I will certainly be giving them a miss. I want to live. Iam sure I can live without them for one year.

Chappie they have always been like this, it is just that we never noticed them before we started winning trophies, and because they do not like our owners. Our owners are spending vast amount of money in our area to help people get jobs, and they are worried about that. That is because they know thatone day we will be winning the Champions League more or less every year like Real Madrid did when it was just for CHAMPIOS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE LEAGUES.
[/article]

This being champions to even qualify is bollocks. Is West Germany’s 1990 World Cup diminished because they finished second in their qualifying group? I didn’t think so.

I’ve had a break from the fume and checked in this morning.

They’re fuming about UEFA saying we should be crowned champions. Mongy Karen still harping on about not being mathematically champions so shouldn’t count.

Anyway, these gems kept me amused.

[article]Ultimately if they are awarded it before being mathematicaly out of sight then we could sue the FA for whatever the loss of earnings is in prize money amounting to the difference in 1st and 2nd place. It would be a ****s trick because the dippers were clearly going to win any way, but after the shit they've pulled this year it would be #justice.
[/article]

What shit have we pulled this year?

This was followed up by this beauty. I had to remind myself we’ve won all but 2 league games in over a year.

[article]Fuck that. Their form was falling off a cliff before the league got suspended and I could see them winning 1, drawing 2, and losing 6 of their last 9 games, while we would've won 10 on the bounce and pipped the c*nts on goal difference!
[/article]

King KDB of Belgium goes off on one massive tangent. The weird cunt.

[article]So most people say that we bought our titles. Well then the same applies to very club in the whole world. I just put this one question to anyone who says that we have bought the title. This is it, NAME ME ONE CLUB JUST ONE CLUB THAT HAS WON THE TITLE WHERE THE WHOLE FIRST TEAM SQUAD HAS COME THROUGH THE JUNIOR RANKS OF THE CLUB. so far no one has been able to answer that question. That is because every club has bought players into the club to help them win trophies.

It will be along time before we will be able to travel across the world never mind Europe. If we can it will be possibly into the New Year before that happens. I always like to go to the German Christmas markets in Germany. However this year I will certainly be giving them a miss. I want to live. Iam sure I can live without them for one year.

Chappie they have always been like this, it is just that we never noticed them before we started winning trophies, and because they do not like our owners. Our owners are spending vast amount of money in our area to help people get jobs, and they are worried about that. That is because they know thatone day we will be winning the Champions League more or less every year like Real Madrid did when it was just for CHAMPIOS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE LEAGUES.
[/article]

This being champions to even qualify is bollocks. Is West Germany’s 1990 World Cup diminished because they finished second in their qualifying group? I didn’t think so.

Thanks. These are the posts we need in these trying times.

The tin foil hatters are still at it.

Can someone show me where it states the only reason the league wants to carry on is to give us the title?

[article]It is a bit fuckingweird that the only club and thing that matters to the FA, the PFA,UEFA and FIFA, for some reason, is the completion of this year and the crowning of Liverpool.
Cellotape the latest to give them (only them?) hope that they’d be champions. [/article]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom