• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford is overrated and not good enough.
Said as much when he was signed for 30 fucking million.
He’s not better than Karius.

I actually wouldnt have one Everton player in there now that Coleman has been injured.

Pickford is overrated and not good enough.
Said as much when he was signed for 30 fucking million.
He’s not better than Karius.

I actually wouldnt have one Everton player in there now that Coleman has been injured.

We wouldn't have Holgate?

We must be racists!!!

I think Redcafe used to have a sub-forum about RAWK's meltdowns.

I don't go on any other websites usually, because I don't fucking care what most Liverpool fans think about stuff, never mind fans of other clubs.

However, The Grand Old Forum in recent weeks has been too good to ignore (I don't post though, obviously), and there's been some recent classics. It's often worth a quick visit in time sof strife, or just before a new manager comes in ("GET SIMEONE!")

The current Fat Sam hate is glorious

I think Redcafe used to have a sub-forum about RAWK's meltdowns.

I don't go on any other websites usually, because I don't fucking care what most Liverpool fans think about stuff, never mind fans of other clubs.

However, The Grand Old Forum in recent weeks has been too good to ignore (I don't post though, obviously), and there's been some recent classics. It's often worth a quick visit in time sof strife, or just before a new manager comes in ("GET SIMEONE!")

The current Fat Sam hate is glorious
Yes, their Fat Sam thread is almost a thousand pages long! That's dedicated hatred.

Not on a forum but that tiresome whining twit Andy Jacobs said on Talksport today that he is convinced that Conte is either deliberately trying to get sacked or else 'he's become an idiot'. Chelski fans are incredibly sophisticated thinkers.

Chelsea and Arsenal have both capitulated at the right time, neither of the scumbags want to play for their manager. Chelsea really are a poison chalice, what a mercenary paradise they are.

Thankfully it means the top four is more or less nailed between us, City, United and Spurs.

Chelsea and Arsenal have both capitulated at the right time, neither of the scumbags want to play for their manager. Chelsea really are a poison chalice, what a mercenary paradise they are.

Thankfully it means the top four is more or less nailed between us, City, United and Spurs.

I said about Chelsea that dirty money eventually catches up with you.

Updates from Redcafe please Woland
This one is pretty good ;-)

How we have fallen after the Ferguson era. Unbelievable. Ah well, time for bed now and don’t visit sports sites for the next couple of days.

Pathetic! feck off Jose with your cowardly shite tactics.
Coward manager. I called it tactical masterclass against liverpool. This game he got everything wrong.
I mean, will it be this bad next season? That's my only question.

Do you give this manager another £200m-£300m, or start over?

I don't see how it's not a legitimately quandary.
Mourinho needs to leave because there is an incompatiblity between what the fans want/the players are capable of and what he wants for his team. He's become a joke now, time to end it.
Dreambeliever
I heart Mourinho and would suck his balls while Ryan spanks me.
Etc etc.

Good summary from a United fan at Redcafe

Can anybody explain to me why Mourinho has such an enormous amount of credit?

Dispicable character, charisma of a dried up turd, anti-football coach and a coward who will never take any of the blame.

Sick of this shit every week. Counting the days till he's gone

And another one, challenging that it' all about trophies:

I'm convinced even this current United team would perform better if they were differently coached and prepared. We're Man United for goodness sake. We can't be playing like a scared mid table side. Even if it gets us a trophy or two along the way, I don't know how long the club can accept this negative approach. Something has to change. We the fans need to be excited at watching our team again. When we walked out of Old Trafford after City beat us 6-1, we held our heads high knowing we went down fighting, and couldn't wait for revenge. These days we win and struggle to raise a smile, wincing through most of the experience. Something has to give

Like how we spanked them in the finals 2 years ago and twice this year?
We've progressed a lot. Sevilla are probably not quite as good - I wouldn't use United as a yard stick.
I would certainly take them over Barcelona, Juve, City, Real or Bayern!

The one thing thats apparent when you read forums of other fans is that every club regardless of how successful or how talked up believes they are hard done by and that there is some sort of grand conspiracy against them involving referees media and other clubs.

This one they seem to direct at Jose though.... And it doesn't help them that Jose direct it on Club saying they are used to being knocked out:D

Good summary from a United fan at Redcafe

Can anybody explain to me why Mourinho has such an enormous amount of credit?

Dispicable character, charisma of a dried up turd, anti-football coach and a coward who will never take any of the blame.

Sick of this shit every week. Counting the days till he's gone

And another one, challenging that it' all about trophies:

I'm convinced even this current United team would perform better if they were differently coached and prepared. We're Man United for goodness sake. We can't be playing like a scared mid table side. Even if it gets us a trophy or two along the way, I don't know how long the club can accept this negative approach. Something has to change. We the fans need to be excited at watching our team again. When we walked out of Old Trafford after City beat us 6-1, we held our heads high knowing we went down fighting, and couldn't wait for revenge. These days we win and struggle to raise a smile, wincing through most of the experience. Something has to give

Hahahaha! No you fucking didn't.

I doubt the cunt who wrote this even went to the match.

Won £20 backing Seville at 4/1 last night so got a double bonus!

Means we'll probably have to settle for third in the league, but I'll take third over second to avoid Mourinho & his shithouse tactics in the CL tbh.

Won £20 backing Seville at 4/1 last night so got a double bonus!

Means we'll probably have to settle for third in the league, but I'll take third over second to avoid Mourinho & his shithouse tactics in the CL tbh.

100%

Our game lost us three points, but helped running them down. Those three Points can be gained back by other results. This one kicks them out of Europe.

Hahaha. There is a thread on Redcafe where United fans backs Mourinho as a hero because he had a snide comment about Frank de Boer being shit, and the thread builds up for around a week, and is all of a sudden not so fun anymore after yesterday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom