• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol why are they so butt hurt about us playing in some tournament they (apparently)don't give a shit about??
It's because they won't have a chance to play in it, that's the butt hurt part. I think they might want to worry about missing a link in their coaching staff, with Arteta moving to Arsenal, Pep will have to do everything on his own till he appoint a new assistant, an able one. Defensive work is done by Arteta, without him, they can be in deep trouble. This weekend is going to have a big indication as to whether they can get back on track or sail away hoping to win the big ears.

They are butt hurt because they have spent a billion quid and should be walking the league every season.
They have the bestest most amazingest coach since forever.. pep basically invented the beautiful game..and they should steamroller everyone.
Their existence was basically the same as everton for decades their life goal was to sit under the throne of their local rivals who won loads and now they are better than them they are pissed that there's someone else whose stopping them claiming that glory so the ire and vexation is all turned towards us..they'd weirdly see man u get to the top rather than us at this stage.
They are confused how klopp has awoken the dormant giant just as began to dominate and it's pissed them off something chronic.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/liverpool-thread-2019-20.340822/page-963
It's not an anthem. It's a "Jingle"

The champions league isn't significant enough to warrant an anthem.

Also there is nothing cringeworthy about booing the jingle it's an opportunity for Manchester City fans to exercise their right to voice their disdain towards the corruption.
Tracking back, 14 minutes ago

I for one am glad city fans are calling out corruption in football.
They have been avoiding the emptihad for years.

[article]Yes, Monterrey are 8th in the world class Mexican league, Flamengo are top in the world class Brasilian league, Al Sadd SC are 5th in the world class Qatar Stars League, Al Hilal are 5th in the world class Saudi Pro League, Espérance Sportive de Tunis are 7th in the Tunisian Ligue Professionalle 1 and Hienghène Sport are first in the world class New Caledonia Super League.

Let me repeat that list of teams again ...

Monterrey
Flamengo
Al Sadd SC
Al Hilal
Espérance Sportive de Tunis
Hienghène Sport

Now, prior to me typing that, aside from Flamengo, has anyone even heard of the other teams?

Also, how can you be crowned champions of the world having played in a competition that didn't include teams from the US, Japan, China, India, Canada, Australia etc.

I would be utterly and cringe-worthily embarrassed if our club boasted about being world champions having basically beaten Monterrey and Flamengo.

What an utterly pathetic joke of a club.
[/article]

So where to start on this abomination of a post?

How did all those clubs qualify for the tournament?

How does winning it make us pathetic?

[article]Yes, Monterrey are 8th in the world class Mexican league, Flamengo are top in the world class Brasilian league, Al Sadd SC are 5th in the world class Qatar Stars League, Al Hilal are 5th in the world class Saudi Pro League, Espérance Sportive de Tunis are 7th in the Tunisian Ligue Professionalle 1 and Hienghène Sport are first in the world class New Caledonia Super League.

Let me repeat that list of teams again ...

Monterrey
Flamengo
Al Sadd SC
Al Hilal
Espérance Sportive de Tunis
Hienghène Sport

Now, prior to me typing that, aside from Flamengo, has anyone even heard of the other teams?

Also, how can you be crowned champions of the world having played in a competition that didn't include teams from the US, Japan, China, India, Canada, Australia etc.

I would be utterly and cringe-worthily embarrassed if our club boasted about being world champions having basically beaten Monterrey and Flamengo.

What an utterly pathetic joke of a club.
[/article]

That is the kind of logic required to not be banned from blue moon

Imagine supporting a Club who have never qualified for the CWC never mind won it alongside the Super Cup and the Champions League

From red cafe:
Josh 76 said:
Good morning .....What a night.
Ok....now I'm sober, I will explain what happened last night
I was out with a few friends , minding my own business., when a few 'Scousers' walked into the pub celebrating their victory.
All ok to that point, I even said well done.
Then as the drinks flowed, they started getting louder and in my face.
So I just said "we have won it twice " .
Scouser " won what twice "
Me "this trophy you guys are wanking over "
Scouser " haha....."
Second Scouser " feck off you manc ba@trd"
Scouser " champions champions "
That's when I lost it and floored one of them and push his mate over the table, spiling his pints on the floor"

Nothing major for me......
They got kicked out
.....i carried on and finished my drink.

From red cafe:
Josh 76 said:
I was out with a few friends , minding my own business., when a few 'Scousers' walked into the pub celebrating their victory.
Scouser " haha....."
That's when I lost it and floored one of them and push his mate over the table, spiling his pints on the floor"

They got kicked out
Even redcafe don't believe it
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/liverpool-premier-league-champions-19-20-season.448990/page-77
Would love to know which "pub" Josh "drinks" in

From red cafe:
Josh 76 said:
Scouser " haha....."

They got kicked out

so did he do this one handed while holding his pint or did he need to set it down first?

Shit story, he’s a nob if it’s true or not

From red cafe:
Josh 76 said:
Scouser " haha....."

They got kicked out

"and after that .... well the game was mine"

maxresdefault.jpg

From red cafe:
Josh 76 said:
Scouser " haha....."

They got kicked out

This guy needs to stop watching Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels lol

From red cafe:
Josh 76 said:
Scouser " haha....."

They got kicked out
They seem still to have decent conversations with refs over there. At least in that thread.

From red cafe:
Josh 76 said:
Scouser " haha....."

They got kicked out

Hahahaha. There is no way in hell that happened. In the minute chance it did then he should see somebody about his anger issues if a few opposing football fans got him that angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom