• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope

Apparently 9 points Is nothing and come January when their first eleven is back they'll be unstoppable.

A draw or worse against Chelsea after the internationals could be the killing blow for them.

It would be lovely if Rodgers could implode Leicester also, as I won't be comfortable with a 9 point lead until only two matches remain of the season !

Title'll be over by then so they can carry on beating sides like Watford 8-0 all they like

In all seriousness, if we throw away this lead after losing 1 game in the last 50 then we have some real problems.

They’re still upset with the bus.

What, still?

They do seem convinced that it was responsible for how they played in that game, but it doesn't really stand up to scrutiny given that we didn't smash up their bus yesterday and we still won 3-1.

Christ knows what the score might have been if we had fucked it up again, maybe 7-0 or something.

I think the fume is more mentally scarred of the bottle bus incident than those who were actually on the bus.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...hread-where-art-thou-liverpool-thread.343157/
It was temporarily moved on Friday, as a lot of stuff was getting duplicated in the pre-match thread. Also had a few Liverpool fans outstaying their welcome, a few Blues seemingly unable to converse in a civil way, and some people who really should know better using it as an opportunity to mod bash. It'll be back in a few days once the post-match discussion quietens down.
Ric, Today at 2:47 P

Bless them,pricks

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...hread-where-art-thou-liverpool-thread.343157/
It was temporarily moved on Friday, as a lot of stuff was getting duplicated in the pre-match thread. Also had a few Liverpool fans outstaying their welcome, a few Blues seemingly unable to converse in a civil way, and some people who really should know better using it as an opportunity to mod bash. It'll be back in a few days once the post-match discussion quietens down.​

Bless them,pricks

I really like the bit in bold, Blue Fume regulars with an ax to grind, using the sanctity of the Liverpool bashing thread in order to bash the forum mods, how fucking dare they.

I'm wondering, which thread on here should I hijack in order to bash the mods? ;)

I really like the bit in bold, Blue Fume regulars with an ax to grind, using the sanctity of the Liverpool bashing thread in order to bash the forum mods, how fucking dare they.

I'm wondering, which thread on here should I hijack in order to bash the mods? ;)

To be honest the Mods on here seem really thick skinned and take as good as they get.

Having read some of the shit they give to Liverpool fans on there I can only conclude that the LFC fans are sadomasochists or possibly truly epics WUMS.
If it`s the first I say good for them as they are getting their kicks.
If it`s the second I say good for them they are enjoying themselves.

Looking at the Chelsea thread on blue fume. All mutual admiration bollocks going on. Must be that brotherly plastic club feeling they both have.

On another note, I was going to register on Blue Moon to open another Liverpool thread, or try to, but seems that many layers of authentications and approvals beforehand, so I gave up on it.

I must be very bored at work, going to go home instead.

"Is the game bent?"

This is my favorite bluemoon thread, I like to pop in and have a good laugh at the conspiracy theories and paranoid comments.

City fans think that PL want Liverpool to win the league as it would make the league seem competitive and that we have paid off referees.

They need this level of paranoia so that they can justify their oil money, that's how it comes of to me.

"Is the game bent?"

This is my favorite bluemoon thread, I like to pop in and have a good laugh at the conspiracy theories and paranoid comments.

City fans think that PL want Liverpool to win the league as it would make the league seem competitive and that we have paid off referees.

They need this level of paranoia so that they can justify their oil money, that's how it comes of to me.

The main source of their paranoia is that they've only been Man City fans for about 5 years, as evidenced by the amount of posters who routinely remind everyone that they've been a fan since 1978 and talking about Maine Road and Colin Bell all the time.

The main source of their paranoia is that they've only been Man City fans for about 5 years, as evidenced the amount of posters who routinely remind everyone that they've been a fan since 1978 and talking about Maine Road and Colin Bell all the time.
In response to that sound post from the guy who said he was a fan since 1977, someone wrote that it didn't make him special as it wasn't even longer than the average fan on the site. The chance that is true is infinitesimal.

Lmao. the game bent?

how about asking if the game is rigged, as the clubs with most cash are typically winning things across the board
deluded

That 'Game Bent' thread on fume is a right giggle. Some whopper thought he'd be particularly clever and witty and has started referring to VAR as LAR (Liverpool Assisted Referring) - Brilliantly it caught on for a bit. Someone said "LAR! - I like it" - Haha. Fuck me with writing and intelligent chops like that my writing career is fucked.

Weirdly, despite all the foamy mouthed vitriol - That and coupled with their bizarre conspiracy theories angle just make them fucking hilarious. I really didn't think you could collectively find such an impressive gaggle of divs all in one place. I stand corrected.

City out sang them all the way through the YNWA shite anyway, anyone who was there can vouch for this, despite Sky's best efforts with their microphone set up in front of the Kop. See Micah Richards Instagram video for a clear example.

They also dipped the crowd mics for the silence. They had to. Couldn’t trust the thick dippers to keep their stupid gobs shut la.

"Is the game bent?"

I'm amazed they haven't worked out yet that the easy domestic cup draws they continually get is to keep them in the cup competitions longer and distract them from the league. Lucky Liverpool keep getting tough FA Cup and League Cup draws so we can exit quickly and focus on the league!

What weed do they smoke at City? Maybe they need to change or stop the paranoia is strong

""I just wish our Club would stop being so ineffective on the way we are being treated by:-
  • The media
  • The officials including VAR
  • The FA
  • UEFA
  • FIFA
I agree with another poster take the FA to court and show how inconsistent they are and the fact that in no way was Bernados tweet ever racist.

Start banning media representatives from the Club starting with Pep's press conferences.

Demand a behind closed doors meeting with PGMOL where our performance team, who have all the video evidence required, can point out how they have got so much wrong. Also threaten the twats with legal proceedings if they continue.

I am heartily sick of the apparent inactivity by the City heirachy to get on top of this concerted effort to destroy us.""

Still no Liverpool thread on the fume but the last few pages of the post match thread contains some beauties.

[article]Three days on and all dippers I know have had plenty to say but not as chirpy as I thought, even blue scoucers commented last night that he expected more significant more celebrations.
Years of failure in the premiership have left them scared to dream, some who have gone out of the way to find me to celebrate the Norwich and Wolves defeats have suddenly become normal and rational, plenty thought the second goal would be scrubbed off.
To be honest they have a look of fear in them, more scared of failure to get it over the line.
Think this will be classic if they fail, we might have to accept it may not be our title and chase the cups but Leicester or Chelsea can hunt them down.
Still hoping we can pull it back but injuries and games coming thick and fast, bans bookings and dodgy decisions all stacked against us.
Brendan Rodgers arms folded, better teeth and the premiership trophy at his feet, dippers failed again, City's first chumps trophy the week later after all players back from the turn of the year and sweeping up three cup competitions.- not dreaming just thinking best case scenario for us.
[/article]

So we aren’t all lording it around like we’ve won the league? That’s because it’s fucking November you dumb pricks and we know there is a long way to go.

[article]Pressure is off us now, let Leicester and Chelsea hunt them down, we'll just sit on the edge waiting.
Only team to stop Liverpool is Liverpool themselves and they will.
[/article]

They’re out of the race despite being a point behind Leicester and Chelsea. Who they play in the next 6 league weeks. Win them both and they’re second. Fume Logic right there.

[article]It's getting very close between them and Rags. I never thought I'd live enough to say it, but actually the intense of my feelings i currently stronger towards Dipperpool. It's different for you guys in Manchester surely, but generally, Rags might be a lesser of evils. Just. They are ****, but these are dangerous cultish ****s.
[/article]

Who would think you’d hate your actual current rivals more than a team that’s dropping like a lead balloon?

weird cunts.

They've got one now called, "Incredibly, speedy injury recovery," seems to be aimed mostly at young Andy, here is the initial post:

Robertson drops out of Scotland squad now Salah can't play for Egypt. Bet they are both available for the palace game.So fucking obvious the dippers are keeping their players fit by dropping out of games with non existent maladies

Duh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom