• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny actually - I have grown to have a grudging respect for some Utd fans. Albeit from Redcafe - Which is remarkably tolerant to other fans (I'm thinking that this is because of their current state though)

There are always dickheads though - Like the one comment I posted below - Compared to Blue Fume there is a surprising amount of respect there. Don't get me wrong I despise the cunts. My Surrey born neighbour who is a massive Utd fan even brought up Heysel a few months back. Bemoaning the fact that was the reason why LFC have won so many European Cups because all the English teams were banned! I mean WTF! He is pretty thick but he's done bird for aggravated assault so I just laughed and told him to jog on.

Anyway this was pretty funny - He got pounced on pretty quickly.

This from 'Random Task' Posted Last Saturday

Liverpool fans living on past achievements again.

You last won the CL 2005, a decade and a half ago, it's time to get past that and start celebrating your most recent success, such as finally winning the league after a 30-year drought. :D

VP89

Oh.. For a moment I thought we won the CL last season..

- Random Task

They call that temporary insanity I think.

A visit to your GP is in order.

Coffee Football

Are you posting from Internet Explorer? :D

https://www.skysports.com/football/...anchester-city-recent-losses-reveal-blueprint
[article]
skysports-manchester-city-football_4806083.jpg

The stats suggest Manchester City struggle when forced into wide areas

skysports-manchester-city-set-pieces_4806084.jpg
[/article]

It's funny actually - I have grown to have a grudging respect for some Utd fans. Albeit from Redcafe - Which is remarkably tolerant to other fans (I'm thinking that this is because of their current state though)

There are always dickheads though - Like the one comment I posted below - Compared to Blue Fume there is a surprising amount of respect there. Don't get me wrong I despise the cunts. My Surrey born neighbour who is a massive Utd fan even brought up Heysel a few months back. Bemoaning the fact that was the reason why LFC have won so many European Cups because all the English teams were banned! I mean WTF! He is pretty thick but he's done bird for aggravated assault so I just laughed and told him to jog on.

Anyway this was pretty funny - He got pounced on pretty quickly.

This from 'Random Task' Posted Last Saturday

Liverpool fans living on past achievements again.

You last won the CL 2005, a decade and a half ago, it's time to get past that and start celebrating your most recent success, such as finally winning the league after a 30-year drought. :D

VP89

Oh.. For a moment I thought we won the CL last season..

- Random Task

They call that temporary insanity I think.

A visit to your GP is in order.

Coffee Football

Are you posting from Internet Explorer? :D
That guy is an utter cunt (from Chester). Most of his pro=Liverpool posts are all tongue in cheek. He's very bitter (though does give grudging praise now and again). A lot of trying to put the bok on us with pro-Liverpool posts too :)

WTF... This poor fella posted at RedCafe. Hillarious if true. How can you be raised a Unitedfan by the way? You support who you support.

[bcolor=#fafafa]
I was Born in Liverpool and raised as a united fan.​
[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#fafafa]
I still live in Liverpool and have a scouse accent. Its curse to grow up living in Liverpool and support united. I’ve received death threats just for supporting united. They truly are the worst fans in the world. I’ve grown up with them and trust me they are vile in every sense.​
[/bcolor]

[bcolor=#fafafa] It’s been bearable to get by when we were partly successful but these days it’s horrendous. Every day is a struggle with all my mates being Liverpool fans and I’m the odd one out. I went to a school with 1500 pupils and i was the only united fan. Trust me you don’t realise how bad they are. [/bcolor]

WTF... This poor fella posted at RedCafe. Hillarious if true. How can you be raised a Unitedfan by the way? You support who you support.

I was Born in Liverpool and raised as a united fan.​

I still live in Liverpool and have a scouse accent. Its curse to grow up living in Liverpool and support united. I’ve received death threats just for supporting united. They truly are the worst fans in the world. I’ve grown up with them and trust me they are vile in every sense.​

[bcolor=#fafafa] It’s been bearable to get by when we were partly successful but these days it’s horrendous. Every day is a struggle with all my mates being Liverpool fans and I’m the odd one out. I went to a school with 1500 pupils and i was the only united fan. Trust me you don’t realise how bad they are. [/bcolor]

Easily. You could have a weird Dad (or creepy Uncle) who feels like it's part of their parenting job to ensure that your child supports the team you want them to support.
Seems a bit overly cruel to do it when the kid lives in Liverpool, but then we allow Evertonians, which is almost as serious abuse.

Mind you, at some point surely this spaz could just refuse and switch allegiance, but then he's at least part-Manc, so critical thinking probably isn't his forte.

AFTV is boring nowadays - not enough angry Arsenal fans, so I'm listening to UNited Stand and I have to say, they main folks - namely Mark - are pretty fair.
I wish all mancs were like that!

I was Born in Liverpool and raised as a united fan.

We have two Mancs in my work. One was born is Salford and moved to Liverpool cos his wifes a scouser. The other one is scouse as they come, from Walton Road, and is a Manc because his dad was a Manc.

My kid can sing all of allez allez... with some kid linguistics at the age of two. I'm pretty sure I've already fucked him up in various ways, but he's got that going for him, which is nice.

Thank merry fuck for that - I was starting to worry that this was another item to add to the list of why I'm a bad parent

Exactly, I had my daughter in a Liverpool jersey ASAP and at 23 she loves watching them. Most people I know pretty much do the same. It’s proper order!

My kid can sing all of allez allez... with some kid linguistics at the age of two. I'm pretty sure I've already fucked him up in various ways, but he's got that going for him, which is nice.

My 9 year olds teacher was asking the class who their favourite singer/band was.
Our fella said Jamie Webster, thankfully the teacher is a red saying best answer yet, the rest of the class hadn’t a clue who they were talking about.

I am from the North but live in Oslo. My son supports Liverpool of course. But if he has cared about the domestic league I would not mind if he didn't support my team from the North but rather supported a local team where he could see games and have fun. But he doesn't care anyway.

Why would a glory hunter support Utd?
Ha! True but back in the day there were fucking loads of them. Mates from school I knew damn well they supported Ipswich or Villa etc. Match going fans at the time who proudly wore the shirts for footy practice. I remember going away for a bit in the early 90's when I went back a few years later the amount of whoppers that were wearing Utd shirts and proclaiming love for all things Old Trafford was ridiculous. Chelsea was another one who attracted band wagon fans. Silly cunts

Last edited:
Ha! True but back in the day there were fucking loads of them. Mates from school I knew damn well they supported Ipswich or Villa etc. Match going fans at the time who proudly wore the shirts for footy practice. I remember going away for a bit in the early 90's when I back a few years later the amount of whoppers that were wearing Utd shirts and proclaiming love for all things Old Trafford was ridiculous. Chelsea was another one who attracted band wagon fans. Silly cunts

And of course many Evertonians who, while supporting Everton, claimed to be Man United "admirers."

This of course was because they saw United as a team that was capable of hurting Liverpool in a way that Everton could not.

Yeah hence why the clubs seem to have a decent relationship - they have a mutual, bitter hatred of us.

I always remember a lad I worked with telling me he was in the same class as Rooney. He said that Rooney used to talk about how he supported Everton AND Man Utd.

Doesn't Everton have a traditional hatred of Man Utd though? Just like Leeds

When they play each other it seems a bit feisty, but they definitely band together in their mutual hatred of us. If they hated each other that much, you wouldn't see so many players transferring between the clubs. There's loads.

On the other hand, you very rarely, if ever, see players move directly between Liverpool and United/Everton, or United and Leeds.

And of course many Evertonians who, while supporting Everton, claimed to be Man United "admirers."

This of course was because they saw United as a team that was capable of hurting Liverpool in a way that Everton could not.
Yeah I guess that is true mate. You'd know more about that stuff living in the City. For me, as a southerner growing up in Buckinghamshire in the 80's I used to get labelled as a band wagon fan. Not true. My entire family come from Liverpool and so It was ingrained in me from birth. That's probably the reason why I don't dislike Everton at all. Both teams come from a city that I love. Tranmere too for that matter. Also I'll never forget the show of support they showed back in '89. I'll never look out for their results or anything but I certainly don't dislike them.

Soz to go off topic.

Manchester City are preparing a £450,000-a-week deal for Raheem Sterling in a bid to fend off interest from Real Madrid in the 24-year-old England forward

Yeah I guess that is true mate. You'd know more about that stuff living in the City. For me, as a southerner growing up in Buckinghamshire in the 80's I used to get labelled as a band wagon fan. Not true. My entire family come from Liverpool and so It was ingrained in me from birth. That's probably the reason why I don't dislike Everton at all. Both teams come from a city that I love. Tranmere too for that matter. Also I'll never forget the show of support they showed back in '89. I'll never look out for their results or anything but I certainly don't dislike them.

Soz to go off topic.
Haha first time I've seen Tranmere mentioned in a long while. However I used to go to some of their matches and I still always look out for their scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom