• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
RyanP3609
Job done for Pawson today.

We were very very poor dont get me wrong.

But this all stems from the "tactical fouling" shite from Neville.. now, we foul and the refs got an instant yellow in his hand.

Today was proof. He only began booking Wolves players at the end to even it up more.

Its bent as fuck and today performance from the ref was proof.

How deluded are these cunts??

RyanP3609
Job done for Pawson today.

We were very very poor dont get me wrong.

But this all stems from the "tactical fouling" shite from Neville.. now, we foul and the refs got an instant yellow in his hand.

Today was proof. He only began booking Wolves players at the end to even it up more.

Its bent as fuck and today performance from the ref was proof.

How deluded are these cunts??

Actually I think he might have a point. City did get away with those tactical fouls last season. But it's no conspiracy, the refs adapt every year. Just like they stopped giving Suarez penalties.

But it's no conspiracy, the refs adapt every year. Just like they stopped giving Suarez penalties.

Suarez wasn't a diver. He just got fouled a lot. When he was fouled, he went down with a theatrical flourish that made it look suspicious.

Suarez wasn't a diver. He just got fouled a lot. When he was fouled, he went down with a theatrical flourish that made it look suspicious.
Saying he wasn't a diver is kinda strong, I mean he did have a tendancy to dive but yes he did get fouled a lot.

Actually I think he might have a point. City did get away with those tactical fouls last season. But it's no conspiracy, the refs adapt every year. Just like they stopped giving Suarez penalties.

Fernandinho only got booked after 4 or 5 of his "tactical" fouls today

[article]
No jokes we will be calling in Big Sam soon.

We certainly have the manager to make this happen so why not.

Championship cleanser for a season.
Do it.

It's a worrying thought, but can anybody see a way out of this mess? We'd be lucky to keep it under ten against the vermin. Even without their own VAR team
[/article]

[article]
If we don't change managers we will likely be relegated.

I think it could be good for the club. Get relegated, get everyone out of the mindset that we are a top club, maybe let the value of the club drop so we might get some new owners. Build from scratch without overpaying for anyone looking half-promising after coming through the academy.

Call me pessimistic but I can't see 3 other premier league clubs that look worse than us.

I think we need to bring in Big Sam to be honest. Steady the ship and then plan for next season.
[/article]

[article]
If we don't change managers we will likely be relegated.

I think it could be good for the club. Get relegated, get everyone out of the mindset that we are a top club, maybe let the value of the club drop so we might get some new owners. Build from scratch without overpaying for anyone looking half-promising after coming through the academy.

Call me pessimistic but I can't see 3 other premier league clubs that look worse than us.

I think we need to bring in Big Sam to be honest. Steady the ship and then plan for next season.
[/article]
That has to be a Liverpool fan that wrote that. I could understand it until i saw the get big Sam bit. Come on they would not go that low !!! Could they ?....

That has to be a Liverpool fan that wrote that. I could understand it until i saw the get big Sam bit. Come on they would not go that low !!! Could they ?....

Each para was a separate poster. Perhaps the Sam poster was a Liverpool or City fan in disguise

No, if you read through the whole thread, you would know that's not trolling. Maybe they are overreacting, but a lot of posters genuinely think they need a "steady hand" to avoid relegation. The optimists think they'll finish mid-table.

Redcafe makes for some excellent reading. I can’t believe this is happening to that club, long may it last.

[article]

The real question is, when we get relegated are we good enough to come straight back up? Answer to that one is probably scarier than the original. :nervous:

Championship is a scarily hard league. Look at Stoke and Leeds etc.

Of course we could with Solskjaer in charge. He couldn't stabilise a bike. It's horrifying how clueless he is.

I wouldn’t mind relegation if it clears the Glazers and Woodward out.

[/article]

Reactions: jan
Of course we won’t get relegated. We’re Man Utd, no chance.
Suddenly Rashford, Pereira, Fred, Mata, Lingard, Matic etc will come good.​
Rashford and Martial will score 17-25 goals each with Greenwood, Lingard, James and Pogba will chip in with 8-14 goals each as well.​
Relax, it’s fine. Ole cleared out the deadwood. We’ll finish top 4 and buy Sancho and whoever else we want.​

You know things are bad when this kind of post could only be written sarcastically.

We're not that terrible, the team today was short of multiple starters.​
Crying that we're headed for relegation if Ole stays and if this form continues is just wallowing in misery for the sake of it. He will obviously be fired soon enough if we don't start picking up points rather soonish.​
We'll bring in a couple of starters in January, see some form of bounce, and - well - off we go again, probably in the same general vein, but we won't be relegated. If people actually believe that'll happen, they're being hysterical for no good reason.​
Seriously? We need to score goals, Martial and Pogba coming back doesn’t guarantee that. The rest of our injuries are defensive players which even though we are losing games we don’t look that bad at the back. Problem is if we don’t score at the other end even one goal scoring chance for the opposition means we lose the game.

It sounds like ‘too big to fail’ to me. This club can easily get relegated on current form.

We are 12th! What's even more scary is the fact that most of those 13th-20th clubs look better than us (Brighton, Aston Villa, Newcastle, Sheffield, Everton, etc) or at least will deal better with their (yearly) battle to avoid relegation.

We are like a scared millionare businessman trying to do business-deals in the seediest streets and we will get our ass dumped and destroyed. Man Utd is not made for relegation.

Imagine getting fecking relegated in the same season the Scousers finally win the damn league after 30 years...

Their fans would be experiencing euphoric overdose on unimaginable levels.

I don’t believe in Karma, but talk about Karmic debt for the Fergie years. The kids would be absolutely shitting themselves.

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1570389382417.jpg

I think the "goals for" column is the most damning. 16 goals in 16 games, 3rd worst output in the league... You can never string a run of wins together while scoring 1 goal per game on average - there will be lots of draws and narrow losses, which is what gets teams relegated.

Last edited:
Same distance between us and Liverpool as there is between us and Newcastle in 16th. We haven’t even played anyone above 8th in the league yet! Liverpool have already played 3rd, 4th, 5th and 7th...

They played Spurs when they hadn’t totally imploded but dropping 6 pts to Wolves and Norwich is shocking.

If we can beat them when we play them we’ll have a serious platform to go and win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom