• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck is a light saver? Some sort of energy efficient LED?

*edit, Dreamie originally said light saver...

I’ll fuck you up proper Dreamie

upload_2019-10-4_19-32-31.jpeg

Just saw the Ole Sack or Keep thread on RC. There was this gem :

Sack yesterday. We're going nowhere under this pretender.

Played 15; Won 4, Drawn 5, Lost 6 with -5 GD. Two wins in last 12 Premier League matches. Club record 7 Premier League matches without an away win. No clean sheet away from home in any competition since his permanent appointment. Just 18 goals scored in last 21 matches. Scored more than 1 goal just once in last 15 matches.

The existing players are going backwards, coaching is non-existant, in-game management is abysmal. Everything that requires competence on the training ground or in matches he is completely out of his depth at.

Good-bye.

My father in law owns an actual proper samurai sword. Two new (relatively speaking) ones, yet made to authentic standards in Japan, both of which cost more than the average new small car.

He also owns four authentic Samurai swords, one in brilliant condition, three of them with some cracks, & Samurai armour, which he has restored.

He studied Tae Kwon Do in Japan for years to get his black belt & started collecting there.

I won't call him a fucking meff, cos he'd batter me without breaking a sweat.

He doesn't have any displayed above a fireplace or door, he used to have them in his training room/dojo in their old house, but doesn't have one anymore cos they moved, so they're in his loft.

I bought the wooden practice sword to learn how to do the “Obi-Ani”... google it.... looks awesome if you can do it right...

... and I just bought the Kylo Ren lightsaber- it was on special - Black Series for AU$150 - bargain.

That’s my 3rd light sabre...

I bought the wooden practice sword to learn how to do the “Obi-Ani”... google it.... looks awesome if you can do it right...

... and I just bought the Kylo Ren lightsaber- it was on special - Black Series for AU$150 - bargain.

That’s my 3rd light sabre...
Meff

Sorry... when you said meff.... I thought you meant scruffy looking nerf herder...

My father in law owns an actual proper samurai sword. Two new (relatively speaking) ones, yet made to authentic standards in Japan, both of which cost more than the average new small car.

He also owns four authentic Samurai swords, one in brilliant condition, three of them with some cracks, & Samurai armour, which he has restored.

He studied Tae Kwon Do in Japan for years to get his black belt & started collecting there.

I won't call him a fucking meff, cos he'd batter me without breaking a sweat.

He doesn't have any displayed above a fireplace or door, he used to have them in his training room/dojo in their old house, but doesn't have one anymore cos they moved, so they're in his loft.
You could tell him Brendan says he's a fucking meff ... ? :) :)

Bluefume...

Have you ever seen such one-sided refereeing as today's performance v Leicester. Every 50/50 is given as a foul against Leicester. Trent-Arnold treads on a defender's ankle, the ref gives nothing yet VAR is checking for a possible red card! Van Dyke is pushing, shoving and barging players in tackles and gets away with everything.
A last minute penalty was the best the ref could offer.

With VAR and refs by their side they might win this year, that was never a penalty

Soft but it can be a penalty. Would it be given for us? Absolutely not!

Fucking ****s.

why was Chris Kavanagh on that one anyway? He’s hardly top tier and its easily the biggest game of the weekend
Liverpool fan guaranteeing a win in a tricky home tie.

Bluefume...

Have you ever seen such one-sided refereeing as today's performance v Leicester. Every 50/50 is given as a foul against Leicester. Trent-Arnold treads on a defender's ankle, the ref gives nothing yet VAR is checking for a possible red card! Van Dyke is pushing, shoving and barging players in tackles and gets away with everything.

With VAR and refs by their side they might win this year, that was never a penalty

Fucking ****s.

why was Chris Kavanagh on that one anyway? He’s hardly top tier and its easily the biggest game of the weekend
Thanks mate. What I suspected

Bluefume...

Fucking ****s.

For a group of supporters that have celebrated two of our titles due to referee gaffs in their favour they surely did turn on their helpers quickly.

There's more...

Mane dived it’s as simple as that, it was never a penalty and VAR believes it is then it just confirms that they are now hiding behind that instead.
The ref was a disgrace, 2 mins before the pen Salad shoved the defender about 5 yards and nothing given.
I believe the powers that be are trying to erase our records from the past 2 years, I’ll be shocked if the murderers drop a single point. The Premier League is finished.
Cheats.

They have gone backwards defensively and Salah is not at the races. Plus their bench is wafer thin.

Please feel free to add something. I think anything could help here.
2013/14 - Sterling being called offside when not meaning we lost 2-1 instead of drawing changed that season.
2018/2019 - Kompany not being given a red card on Salah is the big one... but in general they did analysis on the season based on if VAR was in play and City were given points last year based off ref decisions, Liverpool were the oppo.

Now, if push comes to shove I forget these and say we didnt deserve to win... but since they are supporting the team that benefitted from the decisions it is super weird they think there is a conspiracy against them now.

2013/14 - Sterling being called offside when not meaning we lost 2-1 instead of drawing changed that season.
2018/2019 - Kompany not being given a red card on Salah is the big one... but in general they did analysis on the season based on if VAR was in play and City were given points last year based off ref decisions, Liverpool were the oppo.

Now, if push comes to shove I forget these and say we didnt deserve to win... but since they are supporting the team that benefitted from the decisions it is super weird they think there is a conspiracy against them now.

You play me 100% offside here...

Reactions: RMA
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom