• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
And claimed it as part of a quad when they won it.

Btw i find the moaning about commentary farcical. We all like a bit of a whine at them, but they take it to a new level as if commentary equals trophies they are unjustly missing out on. Hang on to your hats twatfaces ..

Last edited:
I don't know the penalty about they're on about. Unless it was the thiago one, which they showed and showed whoever it was to be a feigning pussyole

I don't know the penalty about they're on about. Unless it was the thiago one, which they showed and showed whoever it was to be a feigning pussyole
The matip potential handball which wouldn’t be given due to the change in direction of the ball.

Mark Goldbridge on United's transfers and the United fans' hypocrisy of trashing Ronaldo because he wants to go and yet bending over backwards for De Jong :

Ronaldo (a club legend) : Get out ! Lack of ambition ! Get out !

De Jong (we know you've said you don't want to come here) : Come on ! I'm bending over ! Give me a slap ! £400k?, £450k? Oh OK make it £500k ! Oh and you can have Saturdays off ! It's sunny today !

Goldbridge : "total hypocrisy"

Haha!

Last edited:
And claimed it as part of a quad when they won it.

Btw i find the moaning about commentary farcical. We all like a bit of a whine at them, but they take it to a new level as if commentary equals trophies they are unjustly missing out on. Hang on to your hats twatfaces ..
I just don't want Carragher commentating our games. It even makes me cringe.

Matip I think may have accidentally touched the ball on the ground. It happened about a minute before they scored,I didnt actually see it but heard the commentator mention it That var would have a look but they scored a minute later anyway

Lean pickings but these were OK:

City Fan :
Thats a shocking half. Hoofing the ball into Haaland like its 1997. Foden yet again dogshite, Stones and Walker horrible first half hour.
Earn your money Pep, English golden boys or not, Gomez, Alvarez and Gundogan for Mahrez, Walker and Foden please. No one to replace Stones or I'd want him gone too.

If Liverpool don't get 10 now then it will surely feel like a defeat.

Palace bottling a 2 goal lead, Liverpool close to double digits, and Chelsea winning with 10 men. And this day had so much potential.

Mahrez has never in his life played 2 good seasons back to back, he's just not that kind of player so he's going to piss them off alot this year.

Kyle Walker has lost a yard of pace, and that was really his only attribute so he's much more vulnerable now. City have conceded 5 goals in 2 games, they are not as secure as before. Unfortunately Haaland is everything we feared he would be.

Mahrez has never in his life played 2 good seasons back to back, he's just not that kind of player so he's going to piss them off alot this year.

Kyle Walker has lost a yard of pace, and that was really his only attribute so he's much more vulnerable now. City have conceded 5 goals in 2 games, they are not as secure as before. Unfortunately Haaland is everything we feared he would be.
Nah the jury is still out on Haaland. He will score a lot of goals just because he gets into those tap-in positions that City can create (2 tap-ins yesterday).

I reckon he'll challenge for PL Top Scorer but he's not going to rip the PL apart - in City's 5 games so far (inc. the CS) he's often been isolated and hardly touched the ball until City get right on top and start creating 6 yd box opportunities, as against both West Ham and Palace who were truly crap. Mind you when I start thinking about other crap teams in the PL then maybe he'll get more than I expect !

Let's see if anyone else (Kane, Salah, Nunez et al) can get near him.

Last edited:
Haaland is there to score, tap ins, headers, through balls (two already like that). He is good, 4 games 6 goals.

Given the number and quality of chances he'll be getting, it would be hard not to score a good few at least. IMO the question about to what extent he fits their usual style remains, but it may end up not mattering all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom