• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Bayern fan on Redcafe posted this, not strictly a meltdown but made me smile:

"A part of the transfer deal from Pool to Barca was a certain amount of money due for each goal he scored in the CL. It wasn't specified for which club. Fast forward, Coutinho is on loan at Bayern and scores 2x against Barca, and Barca had to pay Pool for it.
Heard that somewhere, don't know of it's true but it is a hell of a funny story "

Don't care if it's true. Bloody funny!

Transfermarkt say Couthino is contracted to Barca until summer '23 and his current value is £27m. He's currently only a sub in a poor side.

I just cant understand how he's dropped so low since he left us. The old adage that class is permanent seems to fail here. I've no interest in gloating nor anr real desire to see him return.

Is the reason for both the above that his best position is one no-one wants anymore?

the old adage that class is permanent is stupid and makes no sense. Nothing is permanent in sport.

Terrible decisions from Solskjaer in that second half. Taking off a central midfielder was suicide, then he took to long to realize the mistake and put matic on, but then later decides to stick Lingard in there? And big shock it leads to a poor back pass and losing the game

What a mess of a second half that was for him
They’ve lost 7 of their last 11 CL matches.
Ole at the wheel!

I would imagine it’s in his head more than anything.

Confidence must be shot to pieces.

Transfermarkt say Couthino is contracted to Barca until summer '23 and his current value is £27m. He's currently only a sub in a poor side.

I just cant understand how he's dropped so low since he left us. The old adage that class is permanent seems to fail here. I've no interest in gloating nor anr real desire to see him return.

Is the reason for both the above that his best position is one no-one wants anymore?

There has got to be something other than simply footballing ability going on here.

My guess is he’s just decided to see out his big bucks contract and fuck his career in the meanwhile.

Very strange this Coutinho situation. Surely he's a better option than Braithwaite or Luuk de Jong.

There has got to be something other than simply footballing ability going on here.

My guess is he’s just decided to see out his big bucks contract and fuck his career in the meanwhile.
I can't imagine any top player suddenly deciding that.

I agree with Dee ... it seems to be tactics have moved on and his best position is no longer one utilised by the top teams. In that case it points to failures by both managers (in failing to train and adapt him) and Coutinho (lack of positional flexibility).

Would he work in our team? Maybe, we are always talking about a deep lying #10, isn't that what Jota and Firmino are doing much of the time? Not sure Coutinho has the legs for that though.

If he was playing more & scoring more then maybe we would have been able to afford a striker in the summer!

The pep hate his strong after calling them shit fans. [article]

Pep can go anytime . He thinks he's doing us a favour by managing us. 40000 for a midweek game is respectable enough when you consider the group stages of this competition are for the most part a non event. Maybe if he didnt fuck up our chances of winning it when it comes to the business end every year he could talk.
Fuck him and his "History Clubs" and blowing smoke up the arses of the rags and Dippers.
The media throw enough shit at the club without him giving them another stick to beat us with.
[/article]
[article]
I love pep, but the more I think of what he’s said the more angry I get. Absolutely no need.
[/article]

Rent free

[article]
My old scouse mate text me laughing at Pep’s comments, I sent those images back with a ? and he said and I quote “Pep’s full of shit”.
[/article]
[article]Cunts trick by Pep. He never calls the players out but has thrown us under the bus. 100 odd days since thousands of Blues descended on Porto costing a fucking fortune. Many still in debt having jumped through hoops to be there. If you're gonna moan about last night, praise the support at Leicester, which was outstanding. I live in Leicester and to a man they've said it was the best away support in years.

Cunts trick Pep.
No fucking need.
[/article]
Let’s offer the manager a straightener.
[article]Get him in Mary D's before the next game and he can explain his comments to the good folk.
[/article]

Beer: After a week of only drinking Heineken I’m having an Adnams Ghost Ship. A pale ale which is a welcome change to the Dutch shite.

Anyway. Off to the fume.

A billion quid of shit. Lovely to hear this about Raheem and Sterling.
[article]Fucking shit until Foden came on. Get him and Kev back in the team from now on.

Sterling yet again complete and utter shite.
[/article]

[article]Sterling is getting worse every week it seams, but poor game overall
[/article]

The fraud has really got their backs up.
[article]Walker is not good enough going forward. Sterling needs to go and pep stick to coaching not talking about attendances
[/article]

[article]
Baldy motivated the crowd but forgot the team
[/article]

[article]Shame Pep & the players couldn't be fucking arsed to turn up.
[/article]
[article]Pep, wonder if you could get more of your players to turn up next week? Should be your main concern lad.
[/article]
Karen7 thinks it’s a conspiracy
[article]Very poor, subs did very little, not sure that was offside, the thicker lines dont apply to us obvs
[/article]

Now just random posts
[article]Arsenal 4 behind us now
[/article]
[article]Utter, utter dogshit.

We look like a team with a criminal lack of fitness, lack of drive(perhaps from keeping players who wanted to go), and the result seems a lack of on field quality. That was one of the worse displays i've seen in years. Sterling in particular proving yet again he's finished.

IMO if it wasn't for grealish there would be no MOTM because you simply couldn't call it amongst all the shit.
[/article]

[article]Sterlings horrific let him go on loan to Barca

Fernas too old, cracking player in his day but he looked like Javi Garcia or Rodwell

Funny that ground was full and it didn’t make any difference. Damage was done not signing a fucking striker, DM or left back.

Gonna be a long old season
[/article]

[article]Gundog and Fern were absolute toilet today.
[/article]

[article]title will have different ribbons on it next season again. Oh well, if Pep can't be arsed then I don't see why the fans should be. He sets the tone and he signalled clearly he didn't give a shit about today. He'll have to justify to Khaldoon why we've handed over the league and still haven't won the CL again, but good for him.
[/article]
[article]
Funny how this team has had fucking 9 put past them twice in the past couple years and we get one offside shot on target.

Embarassing.
[/article]
[article]Bring Mendy back ASAP
[/article]
[article]German managers seem Pep’s Achilles heel, good job its Chelski and Candlepool next
[/article]

How much did they cost?
[article]Ake is a 4th choice CB and that's kind
[/article]
[article]Grealish does not suit the way our team plays.
[/article]

Unfortunately, they were in worse shape at the beginning of last season and the Fume was also going nuts.

Unfortunately, they were in worse shape at the beginning of last season and the Fume was also going nuts.
Many of them are pointing out we are full strength, Lampard isn’t at Chelsea, crowds are back and they benefited from last seasons perfect storm.

On our game

[article]
HT is approaching and the dippers are 0-0 with Palace at home........ time for the ref to give them the obligatory penalty?
[/article]
[article]Nope, instead don't give a penalty and then they score minutes later...
[/article]
[article]
Liverpool score so many shit goals it's unreal.
[/article]
[article]Looks like the old top 4 title race being set up nicely.
[/article]

AC Milan are about as relevant to Champs league as Bournemouth over the last decade ,Klippety in his romantic dewy eyed vision of europrean football , in fact the last time they met it was the European Cup , when it was proper comeptition when the CHAMPIONS played and not some half arsed football club finsihing 20 points behind the leaders.
If the Champions league was actually the CHAMPIONS league the Dippers woud have been in the wilderness for THIRTY FUCKING YEARS , its ony the greed of UEFA that has kept the Scouse Bastards relevant.

-------

On Friday I tried to watch 'Fever Pitch: the Rise of the Premier League' on BBC2 expecting a fair analysis of football in the early 90s: BSKYB and all that. For the first 20 minutes it was pretty much that and then it basically bacame an extended interview with Eric Cantona and 40 minutes of Utd. Utd. Utd.

Yesterday I thought I would watch MOTDx on BBC iPlayer thinking I would get a preview of the weekends premier fixtures (much needed after the stupid international break). I turned it off as it was basically the CR7 show....

I tried to ring 606 last night to complain about all this and it still annoys that after Ronaldo signed, 5 Live dumped the City match (the Champions vs the FA Cup holders) for the Newcastle v Utd game.... unbelievable really, but I couldn't get through. They probably have some filter stopping blues fans from phoning in!

-----

Same here. I used to love MOTD until the penny dropped. Bbc scouse/rag propaganda machine. I won’t give it another glance.

----

BBC is just an another branch of LFCTV and MUTV. Match of the day reflects this.

United and Liverpool are the establishment we are the outsiders.

If I want to watch City on a screen for highlights best go to club website etc.

After watching Man City at home against Southampton this wanker doesn’t realise he’s doing the same thing that he’s moaning about our fans doing.
[article]I didnt realise just how many dippers arent from liverpool who attended Anfield until yesterday.

Every bloody service station we went in was rammed with them. M6, M42, M40. After trying to get food in the 5th service station we gave up. The last service station we tried they must have 50 plus coming in, they were ever fucking where and not one scouser accent between them.
OK saw a few blues but only around 10 or so in the first few service stations.

Of all the games we have attended from down here even when City are playing a london club, we have seen only a few of their fans on the way up and back. If fact I only saw about 20 Southampton fans in the service stations yesterday !.It was unbelievable the amount of plastic scousers going up from the south. They cant have many locals going the their matches.
[/article]

Does this guy realise where their owners got their money and what is does to the environment?

[article]I was reading somewhere the other day that United and Liverpool have more fans in London than they do in their respective city’s. Their owners in the name of environmental responsibility and what carbon footprints all these journeys up on match day should move their grounds to London.
[/article]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom