• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet i can guess what they talk about without watching that.

Kroenke / not enough money spent
Edu / buying the wrong players
No leaders on the pitch
No style of play
System doesn’t suit the players
Arteta is shit or unproven
No heart or desire
Lots of talk of how Brentford do things better

I feel like we should have an Arsenal Fan TV update as well.

The main guy DT appears to have gone into depression and given up. The other guy Moh got cancelled for supporting Palestine. Troopz left for the states. There's nothing left. I'm still not over the disappointing lack of quality material after their defeat

Lee Judges is good. DT and Troopz were the only other ones worth watching. Ty sometimes is an interesting watch to see how he can spin anything into a positive.

I suppose they could try paying opposition fans to stay away.

They could start by paying me to stay away from Anfield, a grand a match should cover it for now.
A match day would cost me €500 (2 x hotel nights + flight + beer money + match ticket) travelling from Dublin only, .....................you should look for more.

I don’t actually mind Tyler— in fact I think he puts on an act, bogging Man U, so that SkySports keeps extending his contracts.
Despise him. Half the time he's waffling on about something non-football related, like his weekend shopping at Sainsbury's and then ... minutes after it happened "oh Liverpool scored a goal which is why we've got a restart".

Despise him. Half the time he's waffling on about something non-football related, like his weekend shopping at Sainsbury's and then ... minutes after it happened "oh Liverpool scored a goal which is why we've got a restart".
NBC’s coverage is so much better. Le Saux and Dixon’s standards have slipped but they’re still miles ahead of anything sky roll out.

It was a quite funny story. They were playing each other in an under 21s game about thirty years ago. He was this massive bastard towering over my bird's mad bastard brother in the tunnel and called him a little scouse prick, so birds brother knew he couldn't have him in a fight but put his boot through his shin. They hadn't even taken the pitch. Bird's brother got sent off before the game had even started and Robbie Earle ended up missing the season.

It was a quite funny story. They were playing each other in an under 21s game about thirty years ago. He was this massive bastard towering over my bird's mad bastard brother in the tunnel and called him a little scouse prick, so birds brother knew he couldn't have him in a fight but put his boot through his shin. They hadn't even taken the pitch. Bird's brother got sent off before the game had even started and Robbie Earle ended up missing the season.
Not sure Robbie Earle ever towered above anyone tbh I think he's about 5'9".

I always rated him and thought we should have signed him instead of leonardson.

I fucking love this post.

[article]I rarely talk to fans of other clubs these days as the usual crap the media post about us comes pouring out, plus their own bile. Last night I made an exception but sadly it went as expected.

I'm sitting in a pub in Didsbury watching the Arsenal game, my mates are half watching, half not. Anyway just before the start of the second half this couple come in, early sixties and ask if they can sit next to me. No problem. They start chatting, they are from Leicester, here for the weekend. They've just had a meal and are staying in Deansgate and ask me where the tram station is for getting back. They seem a nice couple. Then we start talking about football. They support Leicester, or so they say, more on that later.

The chat is reasonable at first then it starts. He reckons they have the best owners, then it's we do it the right way, win trophies without spending a fortune. Then it's Pep only wins because he manages clubs with money, he couldn't do it at lower clubs. This is when I go from being polite to having a pop back at these pricks. As I educate them a little he actually apologised for slagging us off saying he was a bit out of order. This shows how much the years of constant anti City shite spouted by the media affects people's perception of us as a club and our fanbase. I realised they are absolute half wits when they said Messi, arguably the best player that has ever been, should have stayed at Barcelona and played for NOTHING if he loved the club so much instead of crying on TV. You really couldn't make it up.

They saved the best until last though. As the conversation widened with others,as they left he mentioned they were going to do a tour of the swamp tomorrow,!!! Apparently it was his birthday treat. So he was probably a rag who now supports his local side as they're not doing too badly these days. I was gutted they left because I really wanted to discuss this little gem with him.

I hope the cunts are both in bed ill with food poisoning this morning and he misses the tour!!

[/article]

Arsenal is a right mess though.
The one's responsible for transfers and contracts there needs a shoeing.

I had my Bluetooth headphone on max - safe to say I will never hear certain frequencies again. Also, when is Robbie going to sign this promising lad up for AFTV, he would make a great addition to the team!

I had my Bluetooth headphone on max - safe to say I will never hear certain frequencies again. Also, when is Robbie going to sign this promising lad up for AFTV, he would make a great addition to the team!

i think robbie already found a gem here.

00:40 - chelsea 1.3b, arsenal 50m.

01:35 - "if I was to tip a team to win the league other than arsenal it would be chelsea".

after listening to the whole interview, i'm not really sure whether he is a tad delusional or just trolling

AFTV is fucking shite now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom