• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other forum meltdown thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

momoWASboss

If you take me seriously then you’re an idiot
Like a Phoenix rising from the ashes!!!

Guess who has been on the fume :whistle:

Imagine spunking £100 million on 1 player!

[article]If we don't get a striker this season it's an utterly fail of an transfer window. I don't even mind someone else besides Kane, but we can't keep playing with those inverted strikers any longer. What a terrible performance. And Mendy should just get a free transfer.
[/article]

I’m sure I’ve mentioned they have used their experience of silent stadiums.

[article]
Last season was unique. No crowds, no pressure, and walking pace football. Since the crowds came back in the spring, we’ve been exposed every time the tempo goes up. That’s only going to intensify, so Guardiola is going to have to find another solution.[/article]

Wah wah wah

[article]That was one of the most weak as piss performances I can remember under Pep. We’ve played worse, defended worse, attacked worse than today… but fuck me that was meek, we played like a bunch of fucking fairies.

They won every single battle on the pitch, they were hungrier, faster, stronger to fucking everything. They wanted it more, to-a-man!

Our starting XI did fucking nowt after the 15th minute. de Bruyne did more in the first five minutes of coming on than the starting XI did in the 80 minutes before then.

Pep’s tactics with Grealish were fucking shit n’all. Had him out wide and left a mile of space in midfield where we left Gundo isolated.

Out wide we were atrocious. Mendy Sterling Cancelo and Mahrez, you were shit lads.

Proper shit that, proper shit.
[/article]

[article]
more than anything that was a huge condemnation of our recruitmeant team. mendy and ake cost nearly 100m pounds. criminal. championship level players.

put a striker in this team and I suspect we still look genuinely terrible. something about the tactics is just not working.[/article]

[article]I mean, this isn't "Just one game". We were shit towards the end of last season - and if the players are only gonna get up for UCL semi finals (The manager fucked us in the final) then we might as well fuck this league off right now.

Lets be honest - Cancelo has been gash since January. Mahrez can always go back to being Mahrez. Mendy is absolutely abominable. Gundogan - if we're being honest, has been on it since March. Jesus isn't a left winger, Sterling only plays well for England (and hasn't had one good game for us in 9 months). Ake is not Laporte.

I'm gonna get called a fucking mard arse here but I wanted to post this before the season and chickened out but i'm fucking angry with that shit.
[/article]

Lol

[article]Pep is morphing into Southgate .
[/article]

[article]All on Pep no one else yes Mandy was shit as a few others but he persisted with them made the subs too late

we played at a walking pave - the last three losses are all on him and he’s learnt nothing

There is simply no excuse for playing so slow rags, Chelsea, pool and any other teams that plays at a high tempo we will struggle
[/article]

[article]That coverage today was crazy. Tyler calling Grealish a diver. Neville blasting Mendy that he can’t defend (rightly so) after giving a free kick away whilst then awarding man of the match to a player who fouled his way through the game.
Said their goal was thoroughly deserved. He must think United have a chance this year to be that biased today, never normally that bad.
[/article]

[article]Tyler with a beautifully worded dig at Grealish, with all the grace and bile of a wife who's husband's fucked the bridesmaid/sister of the bride at the wedding reception, about how he's right to be petulant as he's joined a side to win trophies and is about to experience his second loss in his 2nd game. You have to admire him for that. I would never wish a man fall down the stairs and bite his own tongue off and for the purpose of being moderated on this forum I still won't do.
[/article]

[article]Oh they have been, just remember last seasons start.
Neville said we were finished after drawing with WBA.
Tyler just thinks he old and protected by Sly and that nobody would dare headbutt him and stamp all over him, er er i mean actually have a few choice words with if he ever got lost on a concourse at the Etihad
[/article]

These fans said we were just coming out with excuses for last season and champions should be better.

[article]Other top teams did win but we are the current champions. Not Chelsea, not United, not Liverpool. Last season the players busted a gut until we hit a wall. No one is happy with a defeat. Mentally we looked dead. Tired buildup, tired passing, tired closing down.

No positives and no negatives today as we have seen nothing new however the club is owed time from fans to get it right before the overreactions are justified.

A goals scorer would have put us in front in the first 20min. Different game then and we could settle into a rhythm.
[/article]

They played Spurs away. Did they expect them to just gift them 3 points because Kane wasn't playing?

We want updates from Karen7 too and as the season progresses GOT and Redcafe as well please. Stellar work as usual Mr Momo
I don’t frequent GOT. I only go on Redcafe sporadically.

We need all fume updates across all three platforms

Last edited by a moderator:
Stirling work Momo
Not sure if that is a compliment or insult.

iu

I feel like we should have an Arsenal Fan TV update as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom