• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other footy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could really do with City scoring soon. Couldn't deal with them drawing and us being level tomorrow and somebody going on and on about goal difference.

City really should have scored three or four by half time.
Can't see anything other than a comfortable victory for them

City really are a joy to watch. I haven't enjoyed a team like this since the wonderful Utd treble winners in 99

How can any liverpool fan say they 'enjoyed' watching UTD... ???

In the Moyes era or current era yes.. but in that ERA.. never!!!!

Could really do with City scoring soon. Couldn't deal with them drawing and us being level tomorrow and somebody going on and on about goal difference.
Surely all we have to do is beat somebody 15-0 and that's all sorted

How can any liverpool fan say they 'enjoyed' watching UTD... ???

In the Moyes era or current era yes.. but in that ERA.. never!!!!

images

Fuck. Just stalled up Watford (and Burnley) people in my fantasy team. Can't remember names (no it was not Deeney) though. Vokes

I didn't realise there were games tonigh. Still have Aguero as Captain

He will sooner or later be banner for drugs or something, and then all your "Captain " points will be deducted and you will have to pay double shit to get out of trouble... stay away.

Hi All

Just watched that game - Watford vs City - with hope and all that shit. My emotions reached boiling point watching that - about 5 minutes before Watford's late goal and comeback - I was just so angry - thinking to myself - "You fuckers are like giant's compared to most of those skinny front men of City, and their midfield physically is so much more than that shitty sized midfield. Having seen Watford play quite well in some games - I know they can pass the ball and have midfielders who are hard fuckers that can really get into you. At one point I was nearly in tears - as they seemed completely fucking hopeless cunt of giants you will ever see - every fucking ball passed was just short - but good enough for a city player to intercept and take it. No fight to get the ball back from those city players - just letting them do whatever they want and that futile fuckward crowd of thiers - did they turn up to support their own team or pay the money to watch City play that tikki takka ballshit ?

Anyway - they get that goal - and suddenly - you see the part of watford that was totally missing for 80 odd minutes of the game - now they are competing for the ball - Mahrez looks scared; Sane looks scared as these big fuckers put some legal crunching tackles in. Pep's head and eyes are just seeing 'Liverpool Liverpool No NO No !!!' - then Watford are battering and get one corner after another corner - but time is up.

You just wonder don't you ? - apart from that old Fernandinho - they don't really have a solid driver in midfield - just little skinny tricksters - they are getting away with shit against too many sides - I just wish some of these other PL sides would open their fucking eyes.

Fuck - em - let's keep on their back.

MORON

Irish radio (Today FM) sports bulletin just as good as declared City champions. "Daylight between them & the chasing pack now", not a mention of Liverpool or our match tonight

Maybe that's a good thing

Irish radio (Today FM) sports bulletin just as good as declared City champions. "Daylight between them & the chasing pack now", not a mention of Liverpool or our match tonight

Maybe that's a good thing
Yup. Beeb website all about City 5 points clear. Fact is its points on the board I suppose. Lets just do the job tonight.

roses are red
violets are blue
if it wasn't for oil
you'd be in league 2

Shamelessly stolen.

Those knobheads Spurs cost me £1500 for a tenner by letting Southampton score with last kick of the game tonight. 9 game BTTS, all both to score except Spurs game. Wankers

Hahahahaha!

«He’s only got little arms, he’s only got little arms, he couldn’t touch the cross bar, he couldn’t the cross bar, he couldn’t touch the cross bar! He’s only got little arms.»

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom