• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other CL games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was amazed at how awful they were. The defence is a mess, but I suppose that's partly due to lots of injuries, however the rest of the side was hardly better.

Sancho looks top quality, but Pulisic did fuck all, and the midfield just kept turning into trouble and wanting too long with the ball. Dahoud and Delaney were total dogshit, they made Harry Winks look world class.
Makes you think what other European fans thought about the quality of the English league based on our 3 away performances in the group stages. The Red Star game in particular.

Makes you think what other European fans thought about the quality of the English league based on our 3 away performances in the group stages. The Red Star game in particular.

They perhaps remembered us getting to the Final last season, and smashing Porto and Roma on the way, as well as GodMekon Guardiola.

UEFA regulations say that a player who gets booked on purpose can face a two match ban.

So he cheated.
So players who pull a player back on a break away, kick the ball away during a break in play, or take their shirt off whilst celebrating, are cheats?

So players who pull a player back on a break away, kick the ball away during a break in play, or take their shirt off whilst celebrating, are cheats?
I'm just going by the rules. You need to take it up with UEFA.

It's not cheating though is it, in fact it's the complete opposite of cheating, it's playing within the rules of the game to effect the best outcome.

Eh?

It is cheating. If you get deliberated booked its a 2 game ban.

He's said on twitter he didn't afterwards but surely he'll get done for the first interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom