• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other CL games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs deserved their win, Dortmund simply couldn't break them down and were so so vulnerable on the break. Vertonghen was awesome as a LWB. Crosses (and an assist), footwork and a very well taken goal.

I watched Ajax v Real Madrid, really good game, Ajax were the better team but couldn’t finish.

The German league must be pretty shit this season if this the best they have
If the richest club keeps taking players from the poorer clubs then they become shit long term. It would have been better for their league if Bayern would buy more players from outside their league and let those other poorer clubs in the league develop into stonger teams by keeping their better players.

Some result for Spurs.

Don’t think they can win it so if they continue to be distracted by Europe before our game it’s not the worst outcome.

Didn't David Beckham once get in trouble for doing exactly that?

I remember he was trying to show the guy who was interviewing him just how "clever" he was, by explaining that he deliberately got booked.

Fucking thick twat

The German league must be pretty shit this season if this the best they have

I was amazed at how awful they were. The defence is a mess, but I suppose that's partly due to lots of injuries, however the rest of the side was hardly better.

Sancho looks top quality, but Pulisic did fuck all, and the midfield just kept turning into trouble and wanting too long with the ball. Dahoud and Delaney were total dogshit, they made Harry Winks look world class.

Did anyone catch the incident? It was pretty weird to say the least.

He took down Dolberg with a pretty clear touch then bad mouthed him Ramos-style, but as Dolberg wasn't really that bothered with it, Ramos then began shaking his hand and hugging him.

PS Having watched the first leg I am not sure it was the wisest decison ever from Ramos either.

Real could come under heavy pressure and surely he'll be dearly missed should Ajax succeed in pulling one back and things starts to get shaky..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom