• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other CL games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pog off! The wheels are off, hopefully they don’t get put back on any time soon

All them wins against Fulham and Cardiff etc etc blar blar blar
Up next a wounded Chelsea

Just a shame this isn't the league

No, this is better. They don't have a chance to win the league, but they still do the CL – not very likely after tonight...

If we beat Bayern, I'll be confident about going to Old Trafford and getting a result.

No, this is better. They don't have a chance to win the league, but they still do the CL – not very likely after tonight...

If we beat Bayern, I'll be confident about going to Old Trafford and getting a result.

I just meant for the Pogba red card.

Delighted they are going out after tonight though. Like you said, I had worried that had they won tonight, the momentum could have taken them far in the competition.

If I was playing for us I'd be wary of posting this before we played them.

Hopefully his confidence will be rewarded!
54557263a673514f39885c33d7b738fc.jpg

Is Solksjaer still the messiah? Defo want him to get the job regardless. Him after moyes, lvg and mourinho would be amazing.

Verbally abused and objects hurled at him by United fans only to get 2 assists and all but knock Man Utd out of the Champions League in the stadium where he was once a red. Hero.
DzPH9_cXgAUEMUv.jpg

Imagine if that was a man city player!!! They lose their shit if someone throws a can of pop at their bus!!!!

Is it just me who imagines them staying in bunk beds, colomendy style, when they go on these breaks?

I know they won't, but in my head I don't imagine a nice hotel room like that, I imagine a dorm & bunk beds next to some all weather pitches.

That’ll be just you. I’d imagine they’re in the local Hilton at worst. I read something like they don’t even share rooms anymore. Or it could’ve been on Crouch’s Podcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom