• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

October Internationals & LFC Players in action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but the Brazil/Senegal game is Thursday, and Brazil's match against Nigeria is Sunday. Our next match is 7 days later (plus the 8 hour time difference) ... so its not like they'll be flying home 48 hours before we are due to play, as on previous occasions.

And their not going to be sitting in row 48 of economy class :)
For some reason I cannot edit my original post, so I just have to come clean, hang my head in shame and confess to an unforgivable misuse of "their" when I should have said "they're".

I mush have been pissed or something.

For some reason I cannot edit my original post, so I just have to come clean, hang my head in shame and confess to an unforgivable misuse of "their" when I should have said "they're".

I mush have been pissed or something.

I am glad those mistakes can't be edited away. They should hang there in shame till the end of time!!!!

I am glad those mistakes can't be edited away. They should hang there in shame till the end of time!!!!
Its no more than I deserve.

But - why can I not edit it? For example I can edit my post above, but not the original one. Is there a time limit for editing posts?

Dortmund trolling us?

EGXIh2rWwAAW7pg.jpg

EGXIh2qWkAANLMN.jpg

Either that or they're signing Trent.

Rice
Barkley
Winks
Hendo
Mount

On paper, must be the worst England midfield I've ever seen.
Sure, Alli and Maddison makes it look a little better but compared to Gazza, Robson, Ince, Lampard, Carrick, Gerrard, Scholes etc. doesn't really impress imo.

Rice
Barkley
Winks
Hendo
Mount

On paper, must be the worst England midfield I've ever seen.
Sure, Alli and Maddison makes it look a little better but compared to Gazza, Robson, Ince, Lampard, Carrick, Gerrard, Scholes etc. doesn't really impress imo.

This is very harsh, these young players have won youth honours at every level and more technical. The big problem for England is the goalkeeper and defence as they are always likely to concede but going forward there will create chances.

The golden generation didn’t turn up at any major tournament, whereas this lot have got to a semi. Mount is a good player team player and winks is carrick esque.

Sod the Internationals .. with no game for us I had to watch this again .. as I will again and again for the rest of my life hand on heart, tears. 5 months ago already !

I want to get one of those "Road To Istanbul" -style DVDs, highlights of all the matches plus the final in its entirety.

Mind you, the final was shit, unlike Istanbul

This is very harsh, these young players have won youth honours at every level and more technical. The big problem for England is the goalkeeper and defence as they are always likely to concede but going forward there will create chances.

The golden generation didn’t turn up at any major tournament, whereas this lot have got to a semi. Mount is a good player team player and winks is carrick esque.
The golden generation didn't get knocked out by Iceland either.
The problem with them was management more than their quality imo.
Winks is nowhere near as good as Carrick imo.

I want to get one of those "Road To Istanbul" -style DVDs, highlights of all the matches plus the final in its entirety.

We can just swap the semis and final around and pretend Anfield was the final.

I remember hating to road the Wembley in 96 and Athens in 07 and Kiev in 18.

So the final for me was amazing, every last minute. :D

I don't think the idea of winning the European cup final ev r not being enjoyable was ever called into question , @Dreambeliever , rather it was youd need some serious free time to elect to watch the whole 90 minutes, which event aside was mainly turgid , especially when the 05 final is available and offers over 2 hours of the most special cup final possible

Do England have the best front 3 in International football in Sancho Sterling & Kane?

Why would you pick trippier before our TAA not that I care tbh as less game time benefits us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom