• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non-LFC Transfer Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they sign a decent keeper they will do some damage. Hope there's no truth in the Oblak rumours

If you can buy Havertz, Werner, Chilwell and Ziyech in a transfer window, then you don't have any excuses for a shit defence.

Chelsea line up this season:

----------------Traffic cone

James------Silva-----Rudiger----Chilwell

--------------------Kante
--------Kovacic-----------Havertz

Ziyech--------------Werner---------Pulisic

I'm not impressed.
You're not ?! Are you taking the piss. Defence still doesn't look 100% but the rest, and their strong bench, are impressive.

You're not ?! Are you taking the piss. Defence still doesn't look 100% but the rest, and their strong bench, are impressive.
Disregarding the defence and the traffic cone between the posts. Kante hasnt been at his usual level for the past maybe two seasons. I'm not the biggest Ziyech fan, also they have a bunch of players who are new to the league in.

It's a good team, but I don't see them moving any mountains this season.

Signed to be loaned out again most likely, he should go somewhere else for his own development.

Stan Collymore thinks KDB has yet to play for a massive club as Man City and Chelsea come with B-Grade expectations.
He went onto add,
“The only way he can really stamp his greatness on the game is by joining a club at which he’d have A* expectations and, at the height of his powers, there isn’t a better time for him to do that. De Bruyne would be the perfect fit for Liverpool,”

A bit harsh, I think its fair to say Chelsea are a big club with a large international fan base and certainly since 2000s, one of the most successful English clubs.

Collymore is a ball bag who should be ignored.
Nah when he's tapping up de Bruyne for us it's funny. This is us being the cunts we accused Barcelona of being but imagine if he decided he wanted to come here we'd win the next two leagues by 40 points

Nah when he's tapping up de Bruyne for us it's funny. This is us being the cunts we accused Barcelona of being but imagine if he decided he wanted to come here we'd win the next two leagues by 40 points

He's not really tapping up anyone, because no-one important cares what he thinks.

He's just winding up other thick cunts on Twitter in an attempt to keep himself relevant.

Leeds seem to have cash to spend. That's a fairly decent fee, and they were bidding 25 million for Ben White too. But I guess that ends their interest in Origi.

I'm kinda hoping someone offers us 25 mil for Origi (Villa perhaps), and we can sign Sarr.

Leeds seem to have cash to spend. That's a fairly decent fee, and they were bidding 25 million for Ben White too. But I guess that ends their interest in Origi.

I'm kinda hoping someone offers us 25 mil for Origi (Villa perhaps), and we can sign Sarr.
I read that Brighton doesn't want to sell White to Leeds because they see them as their direct rivals.

That would be boss.

Everton close to signing James Rodriguez, they must be playing Football Manager 13/14 at Goodison.

Leicester fans on the radio call ins this afternoon seemingly not arsed about losing chilwell. Strange, always looks decent to me.

I remember us putting in a bid of 7mil and baulking at 10mil before he broke into the first team and then we signed Robertson.

Can see Leicester doing what Southampton tried to do these last few years but from a much better position

I remember us putting in a bid of 7mil and baulking at 10mil before he broke into the first team and then we signed Robertson.

Can see Leicester doing what Southampton tried to do these last few years but from a much better position

I thought they were looking for a lot more back then. Leicester seem to sanction one big sale a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom