• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non-LFC Transfer Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm less convinced than some on here about Koulibaly because I see him as more of an athlete than a particularly good footballer, but oddly enough that could be what they need to balance things up at the back. I do agree that the jury's out on it though. Guardiola reminds me of Wenger and his frequent flubs when signing defenders even when his side was doing very well overall.

Please.... Fraudiola will ruin him just like the 50 defenders he's had bestowed upon him since his arrival.

In fairness, other than Laporte, all the defenders he's bought have been shit defenders. Koulibaly can actually defend, so we will see if he sorts them out.

Starting to think that Wijnaldum is Barca bound. Koeman made him vice-captain in the Dutch national team for a reason.
A year left in his contract, I see a two way trade happening.

Wijnaldum to Barca for £25 mill
Alcantara to LFC for £25 mill

Last edited:
Starting to think that Wijnaldum is Barca bound. Koeman made him vice-captain in the dutch national team for a reason.
A year left in his contract, I see a two way trade happening.

Wijnaldum to Barca for £25 mill
Alcantara to LFC for £25 mill
I am big fan of Gini's but I wouldn't mind that scenario.

Do Fulham want to go down and bankrupt themselves in the process?

Bankrupt? Hardly, they are owned by Shahid Khan who basically lets his idiot son run the club like a Championship Manager toy. Hes worth about $8bn so he could pay Pique with the change from his helicopter ashtray

I must say I am pretty ignorant to the owners of other clubs. Bar those abusers that own shitty and those excellent Americans who are hollowing out the scum.

Roman spending some serious cash.
So much for Lampard bringing up all the young talents and developing the team.

Good signing imo. Young, tall, left sided CB with a good left foot. Would have wanted us to sign him if we didn't have Gomez.

80 mill € + 20 mill € add ons. Fuck, I would have loved to sign him.

Are Chelsea playing 2-4-4 next season?

Chelsea line up this season:

----------------Traffic cone

James------Silva-----Rudiger----Chilwell

--------------------Kante
--------Kovacic-----------Havertz

Ziyech--------------Werner---------Pulisic

I'm not impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom