• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non-LFC Transfer Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I'd noticed dunk he was scoring an own goal, most notably against us twice

It probably is much of a muchness, but neither are worth 40m. It's that premier League premium

Oh definitely. I'm not saying he's great, like.

He scored that free kick against us, too.

Dunk is actually decent on the ball.

I don't rate Ake, though, so maybe I'm biased. Every time I see him he's frantically sprinting back chasing a striker through on goal, so either he's always out of position or he's always getting skinned.

He will fit in well at city.

Dunk has always looked like one of those centre backs that would bring a bit of grit and determination to sides with a soft underbelly (like Arsenal and Chelsea) but probably isn’t as flash as they’d like. Ake looks like a better fit for one of those sides because he looks a better all rounder, but does he actually tackle Man City’s issues and complement Laporte? Unclear.

Barca will listen to offers for a host of players, including Antoine Griezmann, 29, and 23-year-old fellow France forward Ousmane Dembele, who cost £107m from Atletico Madrid in 2019 and £135.5m from Borussia Dortmund in 2017 respectively. (Sport - in Spanish)

Can't afford to buy Neymar back - Spunks £250m on two players, one of which is perma injured

Everton preparing the bid

00canners26-superJumbo.jpg

Juventus reportedly no longer consider Cristiano Ronaldo 'non-transferable' and could decide to cash in for £54m with Paris St-Germain keen to sign the 35-year-old. (Sport)

Koulibaly and Ake, 110 mill £ in new centre backs. How much has he invested in his defence now? 500 mill £?

Unfortunately a pairing of Koulibaly and Laporte will make them really solid at the back.

He’s bought two defenders who don’t really play a high line and dropping them in to a defence with a high line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom