• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non-LFC Transfer Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Borussia Dortmund’s sporting director, Michael Zorc, has said Jadon Sancho will not be transferred to Manchester United this summer and that he will stay at the Bundesliga club for the 2020-21 season.
The England international is United’s No 1 target in the current transfer window and has agreed personal terms with the club on a basic salary of around £250,000 a-week. The 20-year-old flew to Switzerland on Monday for Dortmund’s pre-season training camp.
Zorc said: “We are planning with Sancho. He will play for us next season. The decision is definitive. I believe that answers all questions. Already last summer we adjusted the salary according to Jadon’s development. And on that occasion we renewed the contract until 2023.”
Zorc’s comments, though, are understood to be a bargaining move, with Dortmund and United yet to finalise a fee for Sancho. United want to pay an initial €100m over three annual instalments and a further €20m in performance-related add-ons. Dortmund’ valuation is around €20m higher and the German club would prefer a larger lump sum payment. – Guardian

Borussia Dortmund’s sporting director, Michael Zorc, has said Jadon Sancho will not be transferred to Manchester United this summer and that he will stay at the Bundesliga club for the 2020-21 season.
The England international is United’s No 1 target in the current transfer window and has agreed personal terms with the club on a basic salary of around £250,000 a-week. The 20-year-old flew to Switzerland on Monday for Dortmund’s pre-season training camp.
Zorc said: “We are planning with Sancho. He will play for us next season. The decision is definitive. I believe that answers all questions. Already last summer we adjusted the salary according to Jadon’s development. And on that occasion we renewed the contract until 2023.”
Zorc’s comments, though, are understood to be a bargaining move, with Dortmund and United yet to finalise a fee for Sancho. United want to pay an initial €100m over three annual instalments and a further €20m in performance-related add-ons. Dortmund’ valuation is around €20m higher and the German club would prefer a larger lump sum payment. – Guardian
Haha hope it turns out to be true.

A deal can still be made. They just want to fleece Man U and in 3 maybe 4 years they'll be back with brand new chief executive ready to get fleeced again for Bellingham.

I'm not so sure Modo. There's no release clause in his deal. Dortmund gave them a deadline which they missed, if they went back I'm sure they'll now ask for a higher fee. Only way is if Sancho hands in a transfer request I reckon but even still I don't think he wants to go. Stay where you are for 12 months and then move next summer is the advice I'd be giving him if I was his agent

I'm not so sure Modo. There's no release clause in his deal. Dortmund gave them a deadline which they missed, if they went back I'm sure they'll now ask for a higher fee. Only way is if Sancho hands in a transfer request I reckon but even still I don't think he wants to go. Stay where you are for 12 months and then move next summer is the advice I'd be giving him if I was his agent
It's obviously very unlikely that Man U suddenly agree to pay what they're asking for. The deadline is probably another way of putting pressure on Man U to come up with the cash. They wouldn't turn down a £100 mill bid (or whatever they asked for). No way.

It's obviously very unlikely that Man U suddenly agree to pay what they're asking for. The deadline is probably another way of putting pressure on Man U to come up with the cash. They wouldn't turn down a £100 mill bid (or whatever they asked for). No way.
I agree but I think budgets are going to be constrained across the premier league. I just read a report that £290m that was due to the premier league from the Chinese premier league rights holder hasn't been paid since March. So another hit to budgets probably

I'm not so sure Modo. There's no release clause in his deal. Dortmund gave them a deadline which they missed, if they went back I'm sure they'll now ask for a higher fee. Only way is if Sancho hands in a transfer request I reckon but even still I don't think he wants to go. Stay where you are for 12 months and then move to Liverpool next summer is the advice I'd be giving him if I was his agent

Fixed.

I actually have it on good advice that Sancho has sanctioned Dortmund's statements as he is holding out for a move to Liverpool in 12 months, having had reassurances from Michael Edwards
Haha, that would be fantastic.

Great if they don't get Sancho. He's quality and it would be a bit shit to see all of Bruno, Martial, Rashford, Greenwood AND Sancho in their attacking roster.

Aaron Ramsey is not wanted by new manager Andrea Pirlo at Juventus and the 29-year-old Wales midfielder is free to find another club. (Mirror)

Aaron Ramsey is not wanted by new manager Andrea Pirlo at Juventus and the 29-year-old Wales midfielder is free to find another club. (Mirror)

I think Pirlo could still walk into that midfield if he wanted. They really went backwards with their recruitment.

I like Ramsey.
Who doesn't? I wanted us to sign him when he was free, but unless he accepts a paycut no top club in England is going to touch him.
I think he'll be an option for one of the midtable or newly promoted teams.
Leeds, Newcastle, Everton.

Who doesn't? I wanted us to sign him when he was free, but unless he accepts a paycut no top club in England is going to touch him.
I think he'll be an option for one of the midtable or newly promoted teams.
Leeds, Newcastle, Everton.
I think he's a lot better than that, but yeah, where does he go from here? Maybe Roma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom