• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Non LFC summer transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phewth, thank you United. Mount will do nothing at next club and glad it will be at United, Tom Cleverly v2.

Kane to Chelsea would be a great move for Poch.
They are crying out for a proper no9 and he could transform them overnight.

In terms of rest of the league, happy for City to swap Gundo with Kovacic. He’s a good player, but for me Gundo has been their best midfielder for a while and big game player.

Indeed, and Gundogan has been a reliable goalscorer for them as well and he has played close to 45-50 games per season.
Kovacic missed about 25 games in the last 2 seasons and is no goalscorer.

Good player but I struggle to see him replace Gundogan. Pep must have a tactical change in mind or something.

I think Kane stays for the final year of his contract and then leaves on a free.

Indeed, and Gundogan has been a reliable goalscorer for them as well and he has played close to 45-50 games per season.
Kovacic missed about 25 games in the last 2 seasons and is no goalscorer.

Good player but I struggle to see him replace Gundogan. Pep must have a tactical change in mind or something.

The tactical change probably involves signing Jude Bellingham (knees not included)

We forwarded their ability to spend by being in shit in the league last season. Getting CL revenue changes everything for them.

Injury prone, meh and the most unScottish player ever.
Weird signing by Newcastle.

He’s never fit and probably one of the worst players in the league when it comes to play acting.
Meh, and I hope they sign him so they can play him for 10-15 games per season.

Eden Hazard has left Real Madrid by mutual consent 1 year before his contract expires.
His career has really gone down the toilet. After those pics were he turned up horribly unfit and nearly a bit fat in pre season he has contributed just about fuck all.

Eden Hazard has left Real Madrid by mutual consent 1 year before his contract expires.
His career has really gone down the toilet. After those pics were he turned up horribly unfit and nearly a bit fat in pre season he has contributed just about fuck all.

Biggest decline in football history? He looked somewhat at his best in his last season at Chelsea.

FFP, you are having a laugh !!!

Out of hand. They’re going to spend another 400m at least and FFP aren’t gonna do a fucking thing about it.

Nkunku already in for 53m, Ugarte for another 52m, Caicedo for 70-80m, with Poch there they’ll probably spend 100m on Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom